Mafia 5.0

Guts

Hell vote me out for all I care. At least then I'll be of complete trust.

I would tell you to vote for P34nut instead, but that would be a generic "Oh man don't vote for me I'M INNOCENT" comment, so whatever.

Actually I encourage that you vote P34nut. If we even out the votes we get two kills and if both of you are innocent then that means Ledgend is mafia and boom at the end of the day we discovered someone!

Because he's been extremely quiet.

That was the same assumption you used with Oar. But still vote P34nut. Let us even them out and see what happens. 

I know who the medic is! :D Pro-town is coming together... now to find out who the last few Pro-towners are.

If you want to make sure that the Medic survives this round then DO NOT TELL US WHO THEY ARE! Don't listen to Yoshi.

You don't want a repeat of Mafia 4.0 do you?

And If anything vote for P34nut. He is eerily quiet... and the Mafians know I'm pro town so they'll vote me out: so I don't cause too much problems like last game *glares at Yoshi*.

If you want to make sure that the Medic survives this round then DO NOT TELL US WHO THEY ARE! Don't listen to Yoshi.

You don't want a repeat of Mafia 4.0 do you?

And If anything vote for P34nut. He is eerily quiet... and the Mafians know I'm pro town so they'll vote me out: so I don't cause too much problems like last game *glares at Yoshi*.

Who are you trying to convince, because those 'real' mafians are the protownians?  

MOM, you aren't fooling anyone with your façade 

What facade? I have nothing to hide.

How do you know that Bnus and Ledgend1221 are Pro-Town? Can you tell me the process of figuring out how they weren't Mafian? I don't get it. If they figure out it was you wouldn't that be the reason you're dead?

Unease P34nut explain to me why you haven't attempted to defend yourself earlier.

How do you know that Bnus and Ledgend1221 are Pro-Town? Can you tell me the process of figuring out how they weren't Mafian? 

Please read the previous post

The detective INVESTIGATED me and Delpen9. The detective worked with Ledgend and so did I and his actions clearly dictate someone who isn't Mafia.

Rue also posted her results shortly after she died.

While I don't know if you or P34nut are Mafian we will find out either way once the lynch is over. If you're innocent then I am sorry if you're Mafian then HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH 

also I change my vote to Unease P34nut

Unease P34nut - 5(Blake, Axilus Prime, MoM Destruct, DarkAngel, Bnus)

MoM Destruct - 5 (Delpen9, TheSilverCenturion, Yoshi, P34nut, Ledgend1221)

Now the votes are even. No one change and NO ONE VOTE. The risk is high but if both of them are innocent then that means Ledgend is mafia. Either way we're going to kill a Mafian or uncover one soon enough.