Mafia 5.0

Guts

Well at least we killed a Mafian.

Also Rue investigated me and Delpen. She worked with Ledgend that is why she thought he was innocent. Does it confirm his innocence? Not 100% but the mafians wouldn't be dumb enough to kill off their own kind.

I did not investigate you. I know Ledgend is innocent as well as Bnus and Delpen. Pro-towns, just trust me.

Scene 4

The Mafian knocked on the door of Delpen's house. The Mafian had no weapon. They expected an easy fight. Delpen was nowhere to be seen. “Come out Delpen.” Said the Mafian.

The Mafian listened carefully.  They could hear faint footsteps creeping towards the door. "Who is it?", said Delpen. "Your doom!", replied the Mafian. “Oh god.”, said Delpen.

The Mafian kicked the door in. Delpen was thrown back onto the floor. "You're finished!", said the Mafian. Delpen tried to scramble away .The Mafian grabbed Delpen and started to punch him. 

Delpen kicked the Mafian off him and grabbed a vase. He brought it down at the Mafian's head. The Mafian moved out of the way and grabbed Delpen from behind. Delpen headbutted he Mafian and threw them against the wall. He started punching the Mafian.The Mafian wrestled Delpen to the floor and snapped his neck. The Mafian got up and ran. 5 left they though to themselves.

Delpen9, Civilian, Killed by Mafia

Suspect List
Yoshi1176
Blake Belladonna
Ledgend1221
DarkAngel
  • Like 1

DARK ANGEL DID IT. HEED MY WARNING IT'S DARKANGEL. HE WILL DIE. IT'S NOT YOSHI, BLAKE, OR LEDGEND BUT DARKANGEL. DARKANGEL PEOPLE!

So here we are again with you accusing me in the FIFTH GAME! Every game you have done this and every time I was innocent, if you use the excuse of saying I was getting you killed, it's because you do it to me every game. Did I do something? Also where is the proof? As usual you have no proof what so ever.

Also lets look at facts here instead of accusing straight away. Look who's back in the list.

@ Ledge1221: Why me?

Edited by DarkAngel

So here we are again with you accusing me in the FIFTH GAME! Every game you have done this and every time I was innocent, if you use the excuse of saying I was getting you killed, it's because you do it to me every game. Did I do something? Also where is the proof? As usual you have no proof what so ever.

Also lets look at facts here instead of accusing straight away. Look who's back in the list.

@ Ledge1221: Why me?

Well, basically because delpen told me to.

If you're mafian, well good, you'll die.

If you're innocent, well then you've revealed who the mafian is by being proven innocent.

It's either you or Blake and no matter who dies, innocent or mafian, the mafians have lost. It's just a matter of time.

Well, basically because delpen told me to.

If you're mafian, well good, you'll die.

If you're innocent, well then you've revealed who the mafian is by being proven innocent.

It's either you or Blake and no matter who dies, innocent or mafian, the mafians have lost. It's just a matter of time.

Because Delpen told you... Would you jump off a cliff because Delpen told you? Would you jump in front of a train because Delpen told you?

I'm not sure who to vote for, really. We all know Ledgend is innocent. However we really have no grounds to suspect either DarkAngel or Blake. Actually, I find Yoshi much more suspicious than either of them. He was hell-bent on offing me in the first round with no grounds whatsoever. If he's been proven innocent, then I suppose voting for him is out of the question, but if that's the case, then I'll have to see the proof, whatever it may be, with my own eyes.

For the moment I don't vote. Later, I will.

I'm not sure who to vote for, really. We all know Ledgend is innocent. However we really have no grounds to suspect either DarkAngel or Blake. Actually, I find Yoshi much more suspicious than either of them. He was hell-bent on offing me in the first round with no grounds whatsoever. If he's been proven innocent, then I suppose voting for him is out of the question, but if that's the case, then I'll have to see the proof, whatever it may be, with my own eyes.

For the moment I don't vote. Later, I will.

We don't need you voting.