Mafia 5.0

Guts

His questions, assertions, and presence in the PM all say otherwise. 

Thank you.

Why don't we kill them both? 

And to think, I defended you.

Blake has appeared on the suspect list twice, that is a valid argument if my experiences as host mean anything.

There are five protown left. We can't risk killing the wrong person anymore. We've killed innocents through double lynchings too many times already. And what you seem to be forgetting is that if we kill Dark and he isn't Mafia, then even though we know Blake is, we must wait until next round to lynch him.

By which time there will be three protown left.

I defended you too...wow, can't really trust anyone I guess.

i vote for dark angel

Good choice, but you are unfortunately dead.

Blake is against Mayhem. Mayhem and DarkAngel are voting for Blake.  Axilus pointed out that you're name appeared on the suspect list twice, but he has yet to vote. Axilus is unsure on whether he should vote between DarkAngel or Blake, and DarkAngel has expressed contempt toward Axilus. This shows that he is NOT working with DarkAngel or Blake. 

Axilus has no problem voting for someone he believes is a target, and he would use the (I was just wrong) ploy to pretend he wasn't a mafian; but he's contemplating his vote unlike 'Total Mayhem and DarkAngel.'

Total, intel tells me that you're most likely pro-townian, but why did you pretend to know the medic, and become defensive at the slightest clue that I didn't believe you to be a protownian? (My simple opinion couldn't matter that much unless *gasp* your evidence isn't so intangible after all!!!)

This proves that Blake is a civilian and simultaneously the probable duo:

1. Total Mayhem & DarkAngel (oh, and guess what? you voted the same person while lacking evidence)

Total you're too meticulous. As far as I know, you told Bnus that you were trying to bait the mafians (but you're very excuse is smarter than that plan). You don't have the 'medic' PM, the ability to predict who the medic will protect, or a way to pull through. You would have never convinced them in the first place. Then you haphazardly believe certain people are mafian then say it to appear innocent. I have no idea how you convinced Bnus of anything, but I know you didn't show him a medic PM on skype. Bnus wasn't IDd by the detective at that time, so you wouldn't have trusted him to see your PM UNLESS you exchanged PMs; but that didn't happen because a day afterwards he tried to convince you HE was the medic. 

^THIS PROVES THAT YOU'RE EVIDENCE MEANS NOTHING. 

JL(Skype) & Yoshi(Skype), Axilus, and Blake have all shown themselves to be pro-townians. 

Edit: It also seems that DarkAngel and TotalMayhem are piggybacking off each other. 

This round there was a 50% chance that a second mafian would be chosen. Think about this. 

I start PMs with almost everyone, either in a group or personal.

So where was my pm? Did you automatically think that I wasn't worth proving my innocence? Thought so.

JL(Skype) & Yoshi(Skype), Axilus, and Blake have all shown themselves to be pro-townians. 

So my Skype evidence that I repeatedly sent to Bnus, which he likely sent to you all and told you about was not good enough... BUT their skype evidence was? Flaw in your argument.

Blake is against Mayhem. Mayhem and DarkAngel are voting for Blake.  Axilus pointed out that you're name appeared on the suspect list twice, but he has yet to vote. Axilus is unsure on whether he should vote between DarkAngel or Blake, and DarkAngel has expressed contempt toward Axilus. This shows that he is NOT working with DarkAngel or Blake. 

Axilus has no problem voting for someone he believes is a target, and he would use the (I was just wrong) ploy to pretend he wasn't a mafian; but he's contemplating his vote unlike 'Total Mayhem and DarkAngel.'

Total, intel tells me that you're most likely pro-townian, but why did you pretend to know the medic, and become defensive at the slightest clue that I didn't believe you to be a protownian? (My simple opinion couldn't matter that much unless *gasp* your evidence isn't so intangible after all!!!)

View Skype convo:

Either that... or Dark Angel is playing it quiet in order to protect himself.

[8/16/2014 10:39:25 PM] John : Those are my two top ideas for who the medic is.
[8/16/2014 10:40:27 PM] John : also... do you think it is possible to bait the mafia?
[8/16/2014 10:42:01 PM] John : My post is a trap.
[8/16/2014 10:42:11 PM] John : I don't want to tell everyone in the PM
[8/16/2014 10:42:21 PM] John : I want to see if anyone bites.
[8/17/2014 3:35:28 PM] John : Yoshi took the bait
[8/17/2014 3:35:46 PM] Bnus: Yoshi isnt mafia though
[8/17/2014 3:35:48 PM] Bnus: I know he isnt
[8/17/2014 3:35:55 PM] John : How so?
[8/17/2014 3:35:55 PM] Bnus: hes suspecting you
[8/17/2014 3:36:21 PM] Bnus: Yoshi is in contact with the medic

This proves that Blake is a civilian and simultaneously the probable duo:

1. Total Mayhem & DarkAngel (oh, and guess what? you voted the same person while lacking evidence)

Total you're too meticulous. As far as I know, you told Bnus that you were trying to bait the mafians (but you're very excuse is smarter than that plan). You don't have the 'medic' PM, the ability to predict who the medic will protect, or a way to pull through. You would have never convinced them in the first place. Then you haphazardly believe certain people are mafian then say it to appear innocent. I have no idea how you convinced Bnus of anything, but I know you didn't show him a medic PM on skype. Bnus wasn't IDd by the detective at that time, so you wouldn't have trusted him to see your PM UNLESS you exchanged PMs; but that didn't happen because a day afterwards he tried to convince you HE was the medic. 

^THIS PROVES THAT YOU'RE EVIDENCE MEANS NOTHING. 

Just because I vote someone does not mean I don't have evidence. You vote DarkAngel without evidence. I have no idea whether he is Mafian or not, but Axilus does bring up a solid point in that Blake has been on two lists thus far. Also, the mafians take turns choosing the kill, correct? If so, Blakes turn would be up VERY soon considering that two other mafians have been killed.

I was on the list once but the mafian was lynched that round. I didn't provide evidence for my vote that round, but yet you didn't seem to care. Was I right? Sure. But honestly, the only logical vote right now seems to be Blake because no one is making a case for them besides you... who refuses to show evidence that they are indeed innocent. 

Edit: It also seems that DarkAngel and TotalMayhem are piggybacking off each other.

This round there was a 50% chance that a second mafian would be chosen. Think about this. 

Actually, DarkAngel and I have not had a PM with each other in a good long time I do believe. My PM screenshots prove that as well. So there is no connection there.

Will Edit More later. (Or just add a new post.)

So where was my pm? Did you automatically think that I wasn't worth proving my innocence? Thought so.

So my Skype evidence that I repeatedly sent to Bnus, which he likely sent to you all and told you about was not good enough... BUT their skype evidence was? Flaw in your argument.

View Skype convo:

Just because I vote someone does not mean I don't have evidence. You vote DarkAngel without evidence. I have no idea whether he is Mafian or not, but Axilus does bring up a solid point in that Blake has been on two lists thus far. Also, the mafians take turns choosing the kill, correct? If so, Blakes turn would be up VERY soon considering that two other mafians have been killed.

I was on the list once but the mafian was lynched that round. I didn't provide evidence for my vote that round, but yet you didn't seem to care. Was I right? Sure. But honestly, the only logical vote right now seems to be Blake because no one is making a case for them besides you... who refuses to show evidence that they are indeed innocent. 

Actually, DarkAngel and I have not had a PM with each other in a good long time I do believe. My PM screenshots prove that as well. So there is no connection there.

Will Edit More later. (Or just add a new post.)

You evidence is tenuous at best. Let Bnus come in here and clear this up... 

Axilus isn't out of the question, but Blake, Yoshi, and JL are. 

There was no logical flaw in that argument, because they outright showed us their evidence in Skype. 

Some people still believe there is a slight chance that you're a mafian even with what Bnus shared. 

While you showing up during that one murder without being lynched is good evidence, I do believe that round was the one where there was a 33% chance of having a second mafian?

-Something's going to happen, so until then... 

Also Mayhem, if you were a pro-townian, I think with what I've said you would reconsider voting Blake. Hmmmmm... interesting 

Edited by Delpen9

Actually I do. Blake has appeared twice in the list. Why would Blake appear twice? Because Blake is Mafian

Also Delpen I like how you say that voting makes people Mafian and that because Me and Centurion is voting Blake then we're Mafians. A flaw in this argument is that YOU was the FIRST one to VOTE. You. The first.

Ive yet to see any proof that Dark, Blake, and and even Yoshi are innocent, so until I have seen something I see no reason to change my vote.

And yes I will change my vote if I see evidence.

but you have no reason to suspect him. I'll remove my vote from DarkAngel if you remove your vote from Blake. 

There's a 22% chance that Blake is innocent, but I know he is. 

Yoshi1176 - 0
Blake Belladonna - 2
Ledgend1221 - 0
DarkAngel - 2

There, this is the true score now, since Delpen couldn't remove a vote from DarkAngel but Ledgend just did. I think. Can someone confirm this?

Ledgend but whyyyyyyyy... 

Edited by Delpen9

The Game So Far...

Civilian +

Pending /

Mafia -

7 people left

1. Ledgend1221 (investigated)

2. Frankenzer Civilian, Lynched, Round 3

3. Axilus Prime

4. Caboose the Ace Mafia, Lynched, Round 3

5. Ignited Bullet