Mafia 5.0

Guts

At first I wasn't sure if you were Mafia, but your complete and total lack of anything resembling a proper defense is just confirming that. It's just endless assertion, which doesn't indicate anything in your favor.

Sooooo you're saying you know N3wsnut isn't a mafian because you are?

At first I wasn't sure if you were Mafia, but your complete and total lack of anything resembling a proper defense is just confirming that. It's just endless assertion, which doesn't indicate anything in your favor.

How can someone be follied for asserting that the detective was killed by the mafia? 

Sooooo you're saying you know N3wsnut isn't a mafian because you are?

No, I'm saying he is a Mafian because his defense consists entirely of

How can someone be follied for asserting that the detective was killed by the mafia? 

asserting that he is not Mafia without any grounds other than he says so.

I have absolutely no idea how the two of you could misunderstand what I said.

No, I'm saying he is a Mafian because his defense consists entirely of

asserting that he is not Mafia without any grounds other than he says so.

I have absolutely no idea how the two of you could misunderstand what I said.

Mmmhmmm. Likely story.

Where in Peanut's post that I was replying to did he assert that the detective was killed? What he was asserting was that he wasn't Mafia, something he seems to have no proper defense for.

Do you guys remember Mafia 1.0? His are the actions of a panicked Mafian.

No

I'm not planning on changing my vote, but just to confirm, can we vote for people who aren't on the suspect list? I know it sounds a little stupid, but there may be a time when we're more confident about someone being a mafian who isn't of the suspect list.

Edit: Sorry I was gone for 24 hours, had a White Fang problem.

Edited by Blake Belladonna
  • Like 1

Execution 2

MoM Destruct sighed as he looked at Unease N3wsnut's house across from his. They would be coming for them both. MoM Destruct didn't care. He had nothing to hide. He stood in front of his house and watched the lynch mob approach him. "MoM Destruct! You're coming with us!", shouted a civilian. MoM Destruct simply stood as he was handcuffed and held by a civilian.

He watched as Unease N3wsnut's front door was kicked down and he was dragged outside, trying to escape. They were dragged off to be executed. The two of them were forced to their knees on a platform. "MoM Destruct and Unease N3wsnut. You both are suspected Mafians.", said Butch Flowers. "For this you will both be beheaded!". 

The executioner stepped onto the platform wielding an enormous axe.  The executioner walked over to MoM Destruct and lifted the axe before bringing it down and severing MoM Destruct's head from his body. Unease N3wsnut looked away. A cheer rose from the crowd. The executioner walked over to Unease N3wsnut. Suddenly, he jumped up and drew a concealed blade.

Unease N3wsnut ran at Butch Flowers.Butch didn't move at all. Unease N3wsnut suddenly fell to the ground. He had a dagger buried to the hilt un the back of his head. The executioner pulled the dagger out of N3wsnut's head and dragged both bodies off the platform. 

MoM Destruct, Civilian ,Lynched and Unease N3wsnut, Mafia, Lynched

The night stage has begun. You all have 48 hours.

• Like 2