A Beloved Actor Gone

AnimeAddict

I am sorry to bring such sad news to you all but I found out about an hour ago 

The Comedian Robin Williams was found dead in his apartment of an apparent suicide

here is the full story from CNN

http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/11/showbiz/robin-williams-dead/

I dont know about the rest of you but I will miss his comedy quite a bit

I HATED PATCH ADAMS!

...But, I respected this man to insane degrees, and he was a tride and true gamer and friendly guy. HE NAMED HIS OWN KID ZELDA. I give him kudos for dedication, whether I liked the films he was in or not. And he really made a lot of us laugh, whether we were young or old.

The people with the brightest smiles are the ones that hurt the most inside, and that was very true for Robin.

Rest in Piece, my man.

It's so sad to see this happen... He inspired many and used his talents excellently. He provided moments for everyday family's to laugh over and bond. He truly is an amazing person.

Robin lived just outside of San Francisco like me. When my father was a kid he went trick or treating at his house every year. My grandfather who use to work at SFO (SanFrans airport) would occasionally see him roller skating through the airport. Shows you, even off screen how amazing he was.

• Like 1

Williams was a very great actor and a true legend in many movies as a  comedian that we have cherished and loved. We must all think of the good positive memories of him of how he has truly stuck with us, with me it was through childhood watching Hook where he appeared in was a very memorable moment growing up. R.I.P Robin, spread your wings and fly.

I like how many people like to leave out the "he committed suicide" part to make it easier on the ears. But seriously guys, depression and drug use are massive issues that can lead to results like Williams. He took his own life. No one seems to be pointing that out. People think they have it all yet they are still empty and hurting. 

If you have issues with Depression or drug use and have thoughts of suicide, then I encourage you to find help immediately.

If you need help, please call this number: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255)

• Like 1