Sprint playlist and Classic/Competitive Playlist please read 343i

Coldest Merc

Ok I hear a lot of hate on sprint but Im one of the people who likes sprint. As in the title Im talking about playlist for Halo 5, so instead of removing sprint for Halo 5 how about a playlist for people who likes sprint like has all the gamemodes for Halo 5 in that playlist and a Classic/MLG playlist without sprint that also have all the gamemodes in Halo 5. As I know you're trying to please the community and I like that. Please consider this idea thank you. Post your thoughts down below.

We're not 343i. We ar ejust a community forum. If you want to speak with 343i then HaloWaypoint is the place to go.

However I quite like the idea of having sprint as a custom game option that people can turn off/on.

You can mod it.

Also, having so many playlists are gonna undersaturate the playlists. Even if we assume that future games will have player populations on par with the thousands and hundreds of thousands online from past Halo games there are still playlists that'd suffer from low population due to the large number of them.

You can mod it.

Also, having so many playlists are gonna undersaturate the playlists. Even if we assume that future games will have player populations on par with the thousands and hundreds of thousands online from past Halo games there are still playlists that'd suffer from low population due to the large number of them.

Yeah you're right I never looked at it that way guess that's why 4 has a rotation playlist

Nope, we don't need any playlists for people that liked Halo without sprint. Those people shouldn't even be playing FPS games as far as I'm concerned.

What we need is for Halo to let go of the people who are scared of change and can't adapt, and in order to achieve that, it can't have any resemblance to the original games as far as gameplay goes, unless we're talking about the ability to shoot and use vehicles.

Nope, we don't need any playlists for people that liked Halo without sprint. Those people shouldn't even be playing FPS games as far as I'm concerned.

What we need is for Halo to let go of the people who are scared of change and can't adapt, and in order to achieve that, it can't have any resemblance to the original games as far as gameplay goes, unless we're talking about the ability to shoot and use vehicles.

Seriously, it sounds like you do not even like Halo unless it looks like all the other games out there. The only two featuring sprint are Reach and Halo 4 and Halo 4 has less people online, I don't think people want a completely different Halo game. Reach Introduced a lot of new features while still holding true to the gameplay we expect from Halo and even though Halo 4 did is as wel it also introduced things people don't want in Halo like perks and ordnance, ala CoD.

Why should we adapt to bad changes

The above appears to be the general consensus, and I really don't favor or oppose... BUT MAN has this debate has gotten old...

This. Any time a person dislikes a change, it's not because they have a reason to, but rather because they're scared of change. No two ways about it.

People would do well to learn the value of being able to adapt.

This. Any time a person dislikes a change, it's not because they have a reason to, but rather because they're scared of change. No two ways about it.

People would do well to learn the value of being able to adapt.

Why are we scared of change, you say?

Well, in reality, we aren't scared of all change.

The TYPE of change we are scared of is the ones you've described - the ones that crippled Halo from having a million different players online daily down to a few thousands.

Your argument is broken; the changes you request are bad. You don't have the right to justify your argument by changing to saying others 'should adapt'.

• Like 1