IP Clan Recruitment { - Iron Phoenix - }

shadow_phoenix.gif

Hello, I am Messiah of Dar and I welcome you to this page. This is the clan recruitment page for Iron Phoenix, a Halo 4 clan, but we plan on moving to Destiny and eventually, the Master Chief Collection. We have around 20 members right now and we are hoping to expand and grow together. We are a friendly clan, a close-knit group of friends and treat each other as family. And we're ready to welcome anyone else into this clan as well, as we accept everyone. It doesn't matter how good or bad you are at the game. Have a .20 KD? Doesn't matter. All we want is to band together and have an experience worth remembering on Halo 4/Destiny/Master Chief Collection. 

There are only two requirements to joining. Firstly, you must have a headset. This ensures that we can all communicate with each other, work as a team, and exchange trash talk/rage/jokes as we blow each other up into oblivion and beyond. Second, you must attend at least one of the two meeting that take place during a week. One of the meetings occur at Wednesday (8 PM EST) and the second is at Friday (7 PM EST). If you can't make any of these times, feel free to talk to me and I'm sure we can work something out. At these meetings, we talk about future updates, rankings, and then have custom game sessions where we have an all-out brawl or just monkey about(fool around) in the assortment of custom game modes that we have available.

We are also looking to do clan battles and clan raids later on, but we feel as if we need more members before we do so, but you can look forward to that if that is something you'd like to do. We also have a ranking system and branches, but if you'd like the specifics for that, then you'll have to get that information at a later time.

Thank you for reading and if you'd like to join, please post on this thread or message me on Xbox @ Messiah of Dar, which is my GT.  

Edited by The Director
Increased font size for easier reading.