Clan Raid Official Rules?

I'm hoping by putting this up on the website that it can get to 343 Industries workers and hopefully we can have official raid rules by the new Halo series creators. The reason behind this is so raids can be done officially instead of making random rules up for raids and clan wars due to the fact that so many people go back on the agreed rules just so they can win. Please if anyone knows anybody in the 343 industries company could pass this along it might make things work out better when it comes to raids and if they do try to make it so they can work throughout any of the Halos. Sorry if this sounds like just ranting.   :sorry:

Raids? Halo doesn't have raids ;-;

Also we are not affiliated with the official 343i we are merely a fansite. 

Although I am very confused on raids. Halo has never had raids. Perhaps you are just talking about something else, could you elaborate and maybe we can help point you in the right direction? 

Raids? Halo doesn't have raids ;-;

Also we are not affiliated with the official 343i we are merely a fansite. 

Although I am very confused on raids. Halo has never had raids. Perhaps you are just talking about something else, could you elaborate and maybe we can help point you in the right direction? 

I think he is talking about Clan Raids which Halo does use, I don't see why 343i would need to place rules though