Crazy Grunt's Riddle Challenge (Round 7)

Is not JL

• 2 months later...

You guys disappoint me. Since its been literally (Posted 20 January 2015 - 05:19 PM) almost 3 months since I posted my riddle I am just going to give you guys the answer. Somebody else will have to post a riddle...

RIDDLE: 

Its been hundreds of cycles,

And the ancient tongue still spoken,

A secret,

Till the fall of it all,

Many shall come home,

But many shall stay.

ANSWER: The 'Xellus Clan

Just searched it, and and the only source was Halo: Broken Cycle. You must have high expectations if you are disappointed in us not answering something that has only appeared in a book that was released one month before you posted the riddle. Get real, it's not at all an obvious answer.

Now we technically have no fair way to decide who will post the next riddle, so you can go ahead and throw another one our way. Hopefully this time we won't 'disappoint' you.

Just searched it, and and the only source was Halo: Broken Cycle. You must have high expectations if you are disappointed in us not answering something that has only appeared in a book that was released one month before you posted the riddle. Get real, it's not at all an obvious answer.

Now we technically have no fair way to decide who will post the next riddle, so you can go ahead and throw another one our way. Hopefully this time we won't 'disappoint' you.

I am 'disappointed' because it took three more months later before I had to post the answer. Within the 3 months after I posted the riddle, anybody could have bought it and read it, or checked it out at a library like I did (unless it was not available at a library near anybody). But I guess I shouldn't have put a lot of emphasis on 'disappointed'...or used it at all. But I did not mean it in a harmful, or derogatory way. Sorry if it came across like that, but its hard to understand what people mean through text on the internet, because I or somebody else isn't actually saying it, and stuff can get out of context.

Anyways I guess I will post another riddle. This time it wont be from any new material that people have not got the chance to read or something.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is humiliating

This is desgraceful

But it is something everybody has done once

It makes you angry

It makes me angry

But you still do it

But I still do it

And it will continue no matter what you or I do...

So your riddle requires time/money, and because no one spent either you are disappointed? In any context, that's pretty unreasonable.

I am 'disappointed' because it took three more months later before I had to post the answer. Within the 3 months after I posted the riddle, anybody could have bought it and read it, or checked it out at a library like I did (unless it was not available at a library near anybody). But I guess I shouldn't have put a lot of emphasis on 'disappointed'...or used it at all. But I did not mean it in a harmful, or derogatory way. Sorry if it came across like that, but its hard to understand what people mean through text on the internet, because I or somebody else isn't actually saying it, and stuff can get out of context.

Anyways I guess I will post another riddle. This time it wont be from any new material that people have not got the chance to read or something.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is humiliating

This is desgraceful

But it is something everybody has done once

It makes you angry

It makes me angry

But you still do it

But I still do it

And it will continue no matter what you or I do...

*disgraceful

Steal? Also it's hard to see red on a phone.

Nope...sorry about that.

Im going to give you guys a hint that will probably give it away. But somebody else needs to do this riddle thing.

It involves boiling water, and a pouch of dried herbs, and its something thats done in a ton of games.