Mafia 6.0

Akali

Alright, round 2.

Mafian scrubs are cruisin' for another bruisin'.

We'll see if they're man enough to kill me first this time.

You know the first round hasn't even started ;) you on dem drugz  :P

Edited by DarkAngel

Welp I have no role for the third game in a row

You might need to "open image in new tab" in order to see it in better detail

tumblr_nb8t16jVpt1txb1imo1_500.png

Kind of dissapointed too. Was hoping I could be Mafia again and run Pro-Town into the ground. 

Although you did demonstrate an ability to use photoshop in 2.0...

Hmm...

You must consult with Lenny for the answer

I don't think these roles are random. 

I disagree with you. I didn't get a role which if it wasn't random but hand picked then I know I would have a role. DarkAngel loves me enough to make me do something in Mafia.

I do admit though the jailkeeper concept is pretty neat.

I think you should extend the player count. 

You must consult with Lenny for the answer

I disagree with you. I didn't get a role which if it wasn't random but hand picked then I know I would have a role. DarkAngel loves me enough to make me do something in Mafia.

I do admit though the jailkeeper concept is pretty neat.

I'm the moderator in disguise. DarkAngel is my puppet, and I use deceptive tactics to make you fools think otherwise: note what I wrote above this quote. 

Total and I are proponents to the 'Extend Player Count Act'. Who else advocates ratification of this bill? I hereby decree that this is law. 

Sadly I don't think we should have anymore players

Because that could disrupt the balance of the game plus we can't make them mafians(maybe we can make one of them mafian) but then its unfair to them because there is a 50/50 chance of us guessing their role and that is too damn high!

Maybe for next game we have 18 players. Who knew Mafia would get this filled this quicky; nice to see the forum supporting it.

Sadly I don't think we should have anymore players

Because that could disrupt the balance of the game plus we can't make them mafians(maybe we can make one of them mafian) but then its unfair to them because there is a 50/50 chance of us guessing their role and that is too damn high!

Maybe for next game we have 18 players. Who knew Mafia would get this filled this quicky; nice to see the forum supporting it.

but Bnus, if the player list is extended by 4 and 1 of those people are mafian, it is technically no different than having 4 mafians out of 16 players. Sure, the pro-town might gain a sliver of an advantage, but it won't even parallel what the mafians get out of it.  

you had no problem killing Oar last game, and I seriously doubt any player stuck in the role will feel cheated when they get into the game (instead of not being able to play at all) - it'll be fine. 

Edited by Delpen9

Well, we don't have to make one of the new players mafian. You could always just pick a random pro-town and add them to the mafia. Late entry or not.

We've got a lot of people wanting to join. I wouldn't say no to a bigger game.

I like this method of adding new players

So to simplify for Yang

Allow more people to join and then make a random civilian Mafia.

• Like 1