Mafia 6.0

Akali

The roles are always entirely random.

My laptop can't screenshot, as I've said many times, though as of 2.0, screenshots are near worthless. As for the matter of screenshots narrowing down possibilities for pro-town roles, those can be edited out just as easily as Mafia PMs. But then, that just exemplifies the worthlessness of the screenshots, doesn't it? :P

1. DarkAngel said he picked instead of the RNG. There is never a need for random roles; that's simply done because bias is a thing. The only other game I've played without random roles had 5 factions, 40 players, and each player handpicked by the host to be in a faction that they would most probably do their best to make the game fun in. (And no, that host didn't find it hard at all; Mafia isn't exactly hard to host. At all. A t  A l l .)

2. If you decide to increase the player-count then the best fix is to reshuffle ALL roles. Whether you choose to do it or not is up to you.

The roles are always entirely random.

My laptop can't screenshot, as I've said many times, though as of 2.0, screenshots are near worthless. As for the matter of screenshots narrowing down possibilities for pro-town roles, those can be edited out just as easily as Mafia PMs. But then, that just exemplifies the worthlessness of the screenshots, doesn't it? :P

"My laptop can't screenshot" I'm sure it can, one way or another.

"Screenshots are near worthless" Well, that's not true. They can be faked, but they're also the most common provisional evidence around. Just because it can be falsified, doesn't make everything worthless, and your inability to produce evidence for yourself will only draw attention to your own self being guilty.

Well, the button isn't working. If there's any alternative method, anyone can tell me and I'll use it. Though I'm on Windows (7, if the version matters), keep that in mind.

Though it's been common knowledge since the first game that my laptop can't screenshot as far as I know. That didn't make me Mafia any of those times, did it?

Okay so I have read through this and I have decided to add two more slots for the people that wanted to join the game but was too late to sign up. If anyone missed out I will add their name however this is a timed thing. When the Mafians have confirmed their first victim I will post saying no more late sign ups.

This is for people who missed out since all the spots was filled in about 4-5 hours. I'm still amazed

That means more civvies, right? Would this make it harder for the mafians? Or can the two new joiners also be mafians?

If I made the two new people Mafians then that means there would be six Mafians since I have already sent all the PMs so having six Mafians would make the game unbalanced. Another reason is if I add them to the existing four Mafians people would know that they are Mafians and would die as soon as they entered the suspect list. I may add them to Pro-town however I'm not quite sure yet

If I made the two new people Mafians then that means there would be six Mafians since I have already sent all the PMs so having six Mafians would make the game unbalanced. Another reason is if I add them to the existing four Mafians people would know that they are Mafians and would die as soon as they entered the suspect list. I may add them to Pro-town however I'm not quite sure yet

It would also be a little tough for the mafians because there is a jail keeper +2 civvies. How about 1 of the newcomers in a civvie, and the other a mafian?

It would also be a little tough for the mafians because there is a jail keeper +2 civvies. How about 1 of the newcomers in a civvie, and the other a mafian?

Yet again if I did that then them two will be targets by EVERYONE. 

caboose is mafia

OK let's get our bearings together. Who here... has NOT read Halo: Escalation? I think that's an easy way to find out who, and who isn't Mafian.

I've only got issue 1. I've spent a long time trying to find issue 2 but I can't find it within a reasonable price. Is $20 for issue 2 a rip-off? Seems like it to me...

Anyway, how does this prove anything?

I've only got issue 1. I've spent a long time trying to find issue 2 but I can't find it within a reasonable price. Is $20 for issue 2 a rip-off? Seems like it to me...

Anyway, how does this prove anything?

Woah 20$ for 1 issue? That does seem like a rip-off. I just read the stuff online, BUT I'm planning to get the whole Escalation Bundle (or some other name I forget).

It proves that 1: AT LEAST SOMEONE READS ESCALATION!!!! WHYY PEOPLE!!

Oh and 2: Mafians read things :troll:

Did any of you read this?

This proves that Pms cannot be trusted!

Dark angel just slipped up big time!

http://343industries.org/forum/fileshare/gallery/album_639/gallery_32076_639_4452.png

This confirms the mafia have deleted their pm and are using another one. :)

Edited by Caboose The Ace