Mafia 6.0

Akali

Did any of you read this?

This proves that Pms cannot be trusted!

Dark angel just slipped up big time!

http://343industries.org/forum/fileshare/gallery/album_639/gallery_32076_639_4452.png

This confirms the mafia have deleted their pm and are using another one. :)

Well... duh lol why would the Mafia keep the original PM telling them they're Mafia?

I thought that them using different PMs to communicate was like common knowledge or something. YOU of all people would know Caboose. You were a Mafian last game after all... even though you "supposedly" weren't active until near the end of the game (which I doubt).

...Mafian.

Edited by Self Destruct

Did any of you read this?

This proves that Pms cannot be trusted!

Dark angel just slipped up big time!

http://343industries.org/forum/fileshare/gallery/album_639/gallery_32076_639_4452.png

This confirms the mafia have deleted their pm and are using another one. :)

FALSE!!! RUBY CAN'T SPELL THE ACRONYM 'PM'

It was on a dark night. The moon was out and some new people have moved into the town to start a new life. The remaining survivors were celebrating after the defeat of the last Mafians the defeat of the last Mafians, everyone thought that they were safe however. They were wrong. Four new Mafians have emerged and are ready to show their true colours and waiting for the perfect time to strike and they decided that tonight will be the night to initiate Mafia 6.0.

The local shop owner Ruby Rose, the owner of the book store 'From Dust 'Till Dawn' was walking back to her home when she noticed a shadowy figure cross her path at an insane speed, she thought nothing of it and thought it was some of the locals playing a prank and carried on walking. As she approached her home she had the feeling of being watched and started to feel a little uneasy. She fished her keys out of her pockets and was about to unlock the door when all of a sudden an intense pain took over her entire body.

Her hand was shot by a silenced pistol and she was about to scream in agony but was violently hit in the back of the head by the silenced pistol. Causing her to fall to the ground she turned around to see who it was, the shadowy figure loomed over her and said "We are returning, we will do what others failed. We are Mafia and we will destroy this town."

The Mafian heard a noise, someone had saw the Mafian attempt to kill Ruby so before he was spotted the Mafian fled the scene, the Medic saw the commotion and ran over to Ruby's bleeding body. "Hang on! I have a few bandages but just hang on a few more seconds!" 

Frantically the Medic wrapped the bandages around Ruby's Blood red hands to stop them from bleeding. "I'm glad you came." Ruby told the Medic "I saw my life flash before my eyes, I'm pretty sure he would of killed me if you didn't see it and come running over. Thank you so much!" 

Ruby Rose -  Saved my the Medic

Suspect list:

Caboose the Ace

BeckoningZebra1

Delpen9

Arachny

Voting has now begun and you have 48 hours to cast your vote in.

Sorry about the wait. This is a little later than I planned however I had to fix a few problems and deal with my computer.

Edited by Yang Xiao Long
  • Like 5

It was on a dark night. The moon was out and some new people have moved into the town to start a new life. The remaining survivors were celebrating after the defeat of the last Mafians the defeat of the last Mafians, everyone thought that they were safe however. They were wrong. Four new Mafians have emerged and are ready to show their true colours and waiting for the perfect time to strike and they decided that tonight will be the night to initiate Mafia 6.0.

Ruby Rose - Civilian. Saved my the Medic

Everything in yellow is what I believe to be wrong with the first night.

DO NOT TELL US THE ROLE OF THE ONES SAVED BY THE MEDIC. Also please leave everything Pro-Town green. Mixing colors with the medic is seriously annoying for those of us(like me) who have issues with seeing colors. 

I am sorry but that just ruins a lot of the suspense and mystery. Let us fill in the gaps ourselves like last game. It was so much fun seeing Ledgend freak out last game over people not believing him and the game is already easy enough for Pro-Town. Give us a challenge. 

Zag is stuhpid

• Like 1

Everything in yellow is what I believe to be wrong with the first night.

DO NOT TELL US THE ROLE OF THE ONES SAVED BY THE MEDIC. Also please leave everything Pro-Town green. Mixing colors with the medic is seriously annoying for those of us(like me) who have issues with seeing colors. 

I am sorry but that just ruins a lot of the suspense and mystery. Let us fill in the gaps ourselves like last game. It was so much fun seeing Ledgend freak out last game over people not believing him and the game is already easy enough for Pro-Town. Give us a challenge. 

I guess that would kind of suck if the detective or jail keeper was saved because then the mafians know who to kill. I second this statement.

Zag is stuhpid

All right jeez calm down! I edited it out. I thought that the medic didn't save Ruby and I put down what Ruby was but I didn't read it so I had to edit the ending a bit but I forgot to change what Ruby was.

Edited by Yang Xiao Long

All right jeez calm down! I edited it out. I thought that the medic didn't save Ruby and I put down what Ruby was but I didn't read it so I had to edit the ending a bit but I forgot to change what Ruby was.

Didn't the medic PM you who they were going to save though?

Edited by Ledgend1221

Didn't the medic PM you who they were going to save though?

Yes but like I said before I guess I just misread it and forgot whilst I wrote it. I did apologize in my status update and I forgot to edit it out. I knew not to add it in if the victim was being saved but I misread it, wrote it and forgot to edit that part out.