Mafia 6.0

Akali

I vote Ledgend1221. 

Mafians:

Butch (voted Rhunntingtn out of the blue)

Ledgend1221 (he's replying to Blake more than usual) (smart enough to make a plan like this)

Blake (what was said was reverse psychology) (the mafians thinks he has a role)

Ledgend is smart enough to make an elaborate plan like this. Blake has been absent, and Ledgend and Butch can be seen as more careful and considerate. 

Destruct isn't voting Rhuntington so he's unlikely. He's the only one that's voted Ledgend, well... besides Ledgend. 

Edited by Delpen9

I vote Ledgend1221. 

Mafians:

Ledgend1221 (he's replying to Blake more than usual) (smart enough to make a plan like this)

Ledgend is smart enough to make an elaborate plan like this. Blake has been absent, and Ledgend and Butch can be seen as more careful and considerate. 

Destruct isn't voting Rhuntington so he's unlikely. He's the only one that's voted Ledgend, well... besides Ledgend. 

You're mafian.

Don't worry though, we'll kill these pro-townians yet!

I mean you will.

gais I'm not mafians I swears.

I vote Ledgend1221. 

Mafians:

rrhuntington has given me a reason to lynch him. Is it wrong to vote him out because he has a role?

I think you were blushing when you wrote this. Confirmed mafian. 

There's a little something called "Trolling/Fooling around" which someone like Ledgend is prone to do. If you take a look waaaay back in the earlier pages I screwed around as well, yet I don't have any special role. Why? Because I think it's funny. I could do it some more too.

Primary update for Mafians: The latecomers have arrived so you can now target and kill them

We got new people in the game??

Edited by Self Destruct

There's a little something called "Trolling/Fooling around" which someone like Ledgend is prone to do. If you take a look waaaay back in the earlier pages I screwed around as well, yet I don't have any special role. Why? Because I think it's funny. I could do it some more too.

Primary update for Mafians: The latecomers have arrived so you can now target and kill them

We got new people in the game??

Well the first 16 spaces was filled in around 5 hours and other people wanted to join so I put them as latecomers

Hmm... why don't we suspect either N3wsnut or Bnus? Bnus could easily be a prime Mob Boss. I've seen him in action from the previous PMs, and I believe he could pull it off very well...

I change my vote from Ledgend1221 to Bnus. Give me proof that you're not Mafia, and I will change my vote (same goes for Bnus, and everyone else on the list).

Here's why:

1: "You never voted for me the last couple games, and we were Pro-Town buddies!" Guess what: you never invited me to the Pro-Town PM this game, which leads me to believe that you suspect me as Mafia, and are using that "instant trustworthyness" you've had the last couple games to gain access to the Pro-Town PM without suspicion from the other players (cause Bnus definitely can't be Mafian, right?).

2: The last two games you were Pro-Town, which leaves it highly likely you could be Mafian this game (well Delpen9 would disagree with the chance part). The same goes for me, I don't deny that. But I am not Mafia. The only proof I could give you would be that I never received a PM from Yang or the other Mafians. That "online list" that a special someone showed me does not have me on it (which is the list of people viewing their PMs when Yang sent out the Role PMs). Ask the rest of the pro-towns where the evidence is, and they will show you (I'm sure the person who showed me is in the PM... thanks allot).

3: You haven't even attempted to interact with me at all this game like other games (maybe a little, but definitely not as much as previous games). That leaves me to believe you have something keeping you from acting normally with me, like you being Mafia (which we know the Mafian role tends to make people act differently to adjust to the role).

I do put into account that you have school, and cannot be on here as much, but I believe that these reasons are solid.

Hmm... why don't we suspect either N3wsnut or Bnus? Bnus could easily be a prime Mob Boss. I've seen him in action from the previous PMs, and I believe he could pull it off very well...

I change my vote from Ledgend1221 to Bnus. Give me proof that you're not Mafia, and I will change my vote (same goes for Bnus, and everyone else on the list).

Here's why:

1: "You never voted for me the last couple games, and we were Pro-Town buddies!" Guess what: you never invited me to the Pro-Town PM this game, which leads me to believe that you suspect me as Mafia, and are using that "instant trustworthyness" you've had the last couple games to gain access to the Pro-Town PM without suspicion from the other players (cause Bnus definitely can't be Mafian, right?).

2: The last two games you were Pro-Town, which leaves it highly likely you could be Mafian this game (well Delpen9 would disagree with the chance part). The same goes for me, I don't deny that. But I am not Mafia. The only proof I could give you would be that I never received a PM from Yang or the other Mafians. That "online list" that a special someone showed me does not have me on it (which is the list of people viewing their PMs when Yang sent out the Role PMs). Ask the rest of the pro-towns where the evidence is, and they will show you (I'm sure the person who showed me is in the PM... thanks allot).

3: You haven't even attempted to interact with me at all this game like other games (maybe a little, but definitely not as much as previous games). That leaves me to believe you have something keeping you from acting normally with me, like you being Mafia (which we know the Mafian role tends to make people act differently to adjust to the role).

I do put into account that you have school, and cannot be on here as much, but I believe that these reasons are solid.

For some reason I'm NEVER a mafian. 

The current pro-town PM is only for those in the first suspect list. It's too early for all a' that. Even if the previous games have any bearing on your current role, it would be in favor of your previous role: as cited by many of the players. 

For some reason I'm NEVER a mafian. 

Oh yeah you too. :troll:

That random generator is like totally bias if you or Bnus end up not being Mafia this game.

The current pro-town PM is only for those in the first suspect list. It's too early for all a' that...

You and I both know that is total bull. The Pro-Town PM is started like immediately after the game begins, even though the people who are in it are not confirmed Pro-Towns.

Oh yeah you too. :troll:

That random generator is like totally bias if you or Bnus end up not being Mafia this game.

You and I both know that is total bull. The Pro-Town PM is started like immediately after the game begins, even though the people who are in it are not confirmed Pro-Towns.

Early PMs are meant to extract information from players early on.  Inversely, him not PMing you shows that he's less than likely a mafian. Mafians pick at those they think have pro-town roles while remaining unsuspected. 

Pro-town PMs often start around the 2nd-3rd lynching. 

Since there's obviously some sort of zebra stigma in this discussion, I'm going to share my thoughts because I've interacted with a TON of you over the last few hours and I've got just about everyone's role determined.

1. Ledgend1221- He's the medic.

2. Butch Flowers- Mafia

3. Arachny- Civilian

4. BeckoningZebra1- Detective

5. Caboose the Ace- Mafia

6. Axilus Prime- Civilian

7. Blake Belladonna- Jailkeeper

8. Unease N3wsnut- Mafia

9. Delpen9- Civilian

10. The Director- Civilian

11. Self Destruct- Civilian

12. TheSilverCenturion- Civilian

13. rrhuntington- Civilian

14. Ruby Rose- Civilian

15. Bnus- Civilian

16. Yoshi1176- Civilian

17. Rue- Civilian

18. Mereel- Mafia

Some of these MAY not be right but I know 11 of them are. Now, hopefully we can wok together.

This is a repost. Can a mod please delete?

Early PMs are meant to extract information from players early on. Inversely, him not PMing you shows that he's less than likely a mafian. Mafians pick at those they think have pro-town roles while remaining unsuspected.

Pro-town PMs often start around the 2nd-3rd lynching.

Oh really?

Pro-Town 5.0 PM started not even a day after Scene 1 came about:

m0Wezox.png

Edited by Self Destruct
  • Like 2

Since there's obviously some sort of zebra stigma in this discussion, I'm going to share my thoughts because I've interacted with a TON of you over the last few hours and I've got just about everyone's role determined.

1. Ledgend1221- He's the medic.

2. Butch Flowers- Mafia

3. Arachny- Civilian

4. BeckoningZebra1- Detective

5. Caboose the Ace- Mafia

6. Axilus Prime- Civilian

7. Blake Belladonna- Jailkeeper

8. Unease N3wsnut- Mafia

9. Delpen9- Civilian

10. The Director- Civilian

11. Self Destruct- Civilian

12. TheSilverCenturion- Civilian

13. rrhuntington- Civilian

14. Ruby Rose- Civilian

15. Bnus- Civilian

16. Yoshi1176- Civilian

17. Rue- Civilian

18. Mereel- Mafia

Some of these MAY not be right but I know 11 of them are. Now, hopefully we can wok together.

Bnus

Unease N3wsnut

rrhuntington

Ledgend1221

Oh really?

Pro-Town 5.0 PM started not even a day after Scene 1 came about:

I already started the Mafia 6.0 Pro-Town freedom force PM(on skype)

If you're not a part of it because you haven't been confirmed Pro-Town. I am not adding anyone who isn't dead, investigated, or something similar. 

*Continuing from where I left off* Which that PM started near the 3rd page of Mafia 5.0, which is nearly at the very beginning of 5.0 (pages get taken up quick due to the large amount of replies at the beginning).

And yes there are PMs in the beginning that give the players a feel for who could be which role, and multiple Pro-Town PMs get started after the List has been whittled down. What I'm getting at is that I have not been invited to a single Pro-Town PM vs the previous games where I have been invited to ALL of them (not including private convos between certain players).

Keep in mind BZ1 was defending Ledgend1221 in his suspect list calling him the medic. Therefore we have a  50/50 probability that Ledgend1221 is Mafian.

However BZ1 could have been fooling us, but I really don't think he is clever enough to do that.

I won't be voting for anyone(yet) since I am on the suspect list and don't want to put myself in a compromising position for future rounds. Godspeed Pro-Town.