Mafia 6.0

Akali

I already started the Mafia 6.0 Pro-Town freedom force PM(on skype)

If you're not a part of it because you haven't been confirmed Pro-Town. I am not adding anyone who isn't dead, investigated, or something similar. 

Not confirmed Pro-Town eh? Tell me why I haven't been invited to the "feels" PM when Delpen9 just said there were them.

What makes this even more dastardly is that Butch attempted to send me a PM saying that was the official Pro-Town PM, and that the PM hasn't even started this game, but according to you there is another one...  :sweat:

Not confirmed Pro-Town eh? Tell me why I haven't been invited to the "feels" PM when Delpen9 just said there were them.

What makes this even more dastardly is that Butch attempted to send me a PM saying that was the official Pro-Town PM, and that the PM hasn't even started this game, but according to you there is another one...  :sweat:

There is no "official" Pro-Town PM

I am the self-declared leader of the Pro-Town Freedom Force. Our goal is to root out the Mafian scums and bring them justice whilst protecting high value targets(medic, detective, jailkeeper). You have not been iinvitedbecause you have been unable to confirm your innocent as of yet. Everyone is Mafian until proven otherwise, that includes me aswell.

I am sorry but back in 2.0 I was easily able to get into the Pro-Town PM as a Mafian. I won't allow the same mistake to be made. In the name of Freedom. 

Fine, I'll let off. I'm extremely P-O'd though so I'll refrain from going further into that.

It isnt that I don't trust you its just that anyone can be a Mafian. Sorry man precautions must be taken.

We're still friends though

right....? :(

• Like 1

Okay so the votes as they stand right now (correct me if I'm wrong)

Bnus - 1

Unease N3wsnut - 0

rrhuntington - 2

Ledgend1221 - 3

There is no "official" Pro-Town PM

I am the self-declared leader of the Pro-Town Freedom Force. 

Nice name  :thumbsup:

I'd of called it Pro-Town Kick Mafia Butt Squadron :3

Edited by Yang Xiao Long

1. Ledgend1221- He's the medic.

2. Butch Flowers- Mafia

3. Arachny- Civilian

4. BeckoningZebra1- Detective

5. Caboose the Ace- Mafia

6. Axilus Prime- Civilian

7. Blake Belladonna- Jailkeeper

8. Unease N3wsnut- Mafia

9. Delpen9- Civilian

10. The Director- Civilian

11. Self Destruct- Civilian

12. TheSilverCenturion- Civilian

13. rrhuntington- Civilian

14. Ruby Rose- Civilian

15. Bnus- Civilian

16. Yoshi1176- Civilian

17. Rue- Civilian

18. Mereel- Mafia

This list...Yes, BZ1 called himself the Detective. That painted a bullseye on his head and got him lynched. That makes the entire list look invalid, doesn't it?

Newsnut's on this list as Mafia and on this suspect list. This is actually the perfect chance to see if this list had truth mixed in with deception. What better way to throw us off?

I want to at least test if anything on this list may be true. Just once. So I vote Newsnut. I'm asking you guys to do the same. We can only lynch one guy, and this will prove a suitable test for this list.

• Like 1

This list...Yes, BZ1 called himself the Detective. That painted a bullseye on his head and got him lynched. That makes the entire list look invalid, doesn't it?

Newsnut's on this list as Mafia and on this suspect list. This is actually the perfect chance to see if this list had truth mixed in with deception. What better way to throw us off?

I want to at least test if anything on this list may be true. Just once. So I vote Newsnut. I'm asking you guys to do the same. We can only lynch one guy, and this will prove a suitable test for this list.

You'll regret that.

I see no reason why you should vote me, I have voted for a mafian in the first round and haven't even voted this round. We cannot go though this by trial and error.

Also this makes me suspicious of you, I know of you and you're sleasy ways from last round Axilus.

Hmm... I don't want to be "that guy" with switching around votes but...

I switch my vote from Bnus to Unease N3wsnut. Sorry. I wanna see where this goes.

You'll regret that.

I see no reason why you should vote me, I have voted for a mafian in the first round and haven't even voted this round. We cannot go though this by trial and error.

Also this makes me suspicious of you, I know of you and you're sleasy ways from last round Axilus.

You could've voted for Zeebs to cover for yourself and the rest of the Mafia. No one would suspect a thing...

Edited by Self Destruct

So the Mafians have asked for another member since there is 18 people and only four of them? Should I allow it and pick a civilian to become or should we only keep it to four?

I'd say yes. Because if there are more civilians to kill then there has to be more mafians to kill the civilians. It would just be unfair not to give the mafians 1 more. + they are already down a head.

I'd say yes. Because if there are more civilians to kill then there has to be more mafians to kill the civilians. It would just be unfair not to give the mafians 1 more. + they are already down a head.

They lost the stripy steed :cray:

So the Mafians have asked for another member since there is 18 people and only four of them? Should I allow it and pick a civilian to become or should we only keep it to four?

Yes pick a random civie and make them Mafian. It can't be Ruby Rose though since we know he is a Civie after you leaked it out first round. 

Axilus, you've got a point about testing the list, but is this really the way to do this? Treating someone who may be innocent as a test subject?

Ledgend, I feel like I want to shoot you after all those times I hear 'Kill me! I'm a mafian!'.

What's the vote list looking like at the moment?

Gooooood, goooooood.