Mafia 6.0

Akali

All right. This will decide if those marked as 'Mafia' on that list were randomly chosen or not. In the event Peanut is innocent, I suggest we check the 'Medic'.

We can't really assume that everyone marked as Mafian on a list the mafian put up is in fact innocent based on the case of one of them being innocent.

Because he is Mafia. I can not give you a reason, but you'll just have to trust me.

Now your probably saying why should I trust you? The answer is you shouldn't because you have nothing to justify trusting me. But once you guys eventually do kill Ledgend and see he is Mafia, MAYBE, you'll trust me.

Gg you just killed your medic...

You're all terrible people!

So you're telling me... that BOTH the Jailkeeper and Medic were killed in the same round? O_o

...This does not look good. :(

EDIT: Sorry Yoshi I accidentally quoted you. I want believe you. I really do. But I know better then that. Maybe in the next few rounds when we get more evidence I'll take up your offer.

Edited by Self Destruct

We can't really assume that everyone marked as Mafian on a list the mafian put up is in fact innocent based on the case of one of them being innocent.

Of course we can't. But what's riskier, lynching the one guy marked as medic, or the other three marked as mafia? At the least, it does seem more likely to get different results.

At the same time we still need to weigh evidence, which at the moment there isn't much of. If we get too caught up in the list, we might miss something obvious.

Bnus, I'm starting to think you're Mafia. Remember how you noticed my comments last round were ill-founded compared to my usual comments? Yours have been similarly trigger happy and ill-founded.

If being in error automatically makes someone Mafia, then after all that has happened, we are all Mafia now.

Bnus, I'm starting to think you're Mafia. Remember how you noticed my comments last round were ill-founded compared to my usual comments? Yours have been similarly trigger happy and ill-founded.

If being in error automatically makes someone Mafia, then after all that has happened, we are all Mafia now.

I am Mafian.

We are all Mafian

Mafia is love, Mafia is life.

uh... I didn't vote P34nut. dude.

From my perspective you and everyone else voted for an equally meritable choice with the information we had at the time: which was next to none.

This vote was a 50/50 with no strings attached. We would either nab the Mafian, or kill the Civvy (unfortunately the Medic is the case).

I chose N3wsnut due to what I believed to be sound evidence, but after I went back it turned out to be void. I see my error in that, but I don't believe this Lynch was a failure.

From my perspective you and everyone else voted for an equally meritable choice with the information we had at the time: which was next to none.

This vote was a 50/50 with no strings attached. We would either nab the Mafian, or kill the Civvy (unfortunately the Medic is the case).

I chose N3wsnut due to what I believed to be sound evidence, but after I went back it turned out to be void. I see my error in that, but I don't believe this Lynch was a failure.

I also have evidence to back up my vote as well, if you'd like it I can send it to you, but my vote was definitely not an empty vote. ;)