Mafia 6.0

Akali

I did not suspect him until the Director gave us the true list of Detective investigations...which didn't match up with TSC's. My suspicion was solidified when I learned that he knew the Detective was Yoshi, he was in contact with him, and then Yoshi died the following day. I don't jump on the bandwagon, Delpen. I arrive at conclusions based on what I see, whether they align with the conclusions of others or not.

It's true we don't need any more ghosts. But the fact remains, we still have much reason to suspect him. And his "defense" is only making it worse.

My evidence for him being a civilian outweighs the deal TD had with Yang. Everything I've told you happened, and is the reason why I believe he's a pro-townian. 

TD's deal with Yang would indubitably reveal a mafian role, which would ruin the game. I'd like to think Yang would prioritize balance over exploitations. 

I did not suspect him until the Director gave us the true list of Detective investigations...which didn't match up with TSC's. My suspicion was solidified when I learned that he knew the Detective was Yoshi, he was in contact with him, and then Yoshi died the following day. I don't jump on the bandwagon, Delpen. I arrive at conclusions based on what I see, whether they align with the conclusions of others or not.

It's true we don't need any more ghosts. But the fact remains, we still have much reason to suspect him. And his "defense" is only making it worse.

Any defense would keep you going, but no defense is worse. You're trapping him in a corner without redemption. 

Edited by Delpen9

So you didn't bother to read through the PM I had with Yoshi? He gave me the list I posted. Go read the PM I added you to and you will know the list I posted was all in good play. He told me to post it.

xD it is just a game. :P 

What is cool though, is that any disagreements we may have here in the game, don't really affect anything outside of the game. :)

Yeah I know. It just seems like this game gets real intense with defenses and accusations.

Hmm... Centurion I reaaaaally want to keep my vote on you... but I fear that if I do and you end up being Civvy then there will be a massive error in this Lynch like previously. :c

You're probably going to die anyway, but I won't be a part of that massacre. If you end up Mafian then congrats to my comrades for FINALLY nabbing a Mafian. If you're not then I guess it won't be on me.

In the meantime: I switch my vote from TheSilverCenturion to Null.

There's just no other evidence for the other people, or myself (at least I don't think). I'm opting out of this Lynch.

Edited by Self Destruct

The votes thus far:

Self Destruct: 3

TheSilverCenturion: 6

Blake BellaMoMma: 0

Butch Flowers: 0

Null: 1

Those voting for TheSilverCenturion: Butch Flowers, Arachny, Axilus Prime, Blake BellaMoMa, rrhuntington, Caboose The Ace

Those voting for Self Destruct: TheSilverCenturion, Delpen9, Bnus

Those voting Null: Self Destruct

• Like 1

The votes thus far:

TheSilverCenturion: 6

Butch Flowers: 0

Those voting for TheSilverCenturion: Butch Flowers, Arachny, Axilus Prime, Blake BellaMoMa, rrhuntington, Caboose The Ace

I changed my vote to Butch Flowers yesterday.

TheSilverCenturion: 5

Butch Flowers: 1

Those voting for TheSilverCenturion: Butch Flowers, Arachny, Axilus Prime, rrhuntington, Caboose The Ace

Those voting Butch Flowers: Blake Belladonna