Akali

Wait, whos Ruff? :)

There are four suspects

rrhuntington

Bnus

Caboose the Ace

Mereel

So who's Ruff?

I presume it is rrhuntington and comes from the post when I said I was voting for Ruff, Ruff is short for rrhuntington.

So the score should be, if I am correct.

rrhuntington 3

Bnus 0

Caboose the Ace 2

Mereel 1

Edited by Caboose The Ace

I have no idea who the heck to vote for so Ruff for me is the only person I suspect.

I have Little to no clues and no evidence and if we don't take someone out this round its over for pro town. :(

We have at least one inactive member as well.

I know, that post made me look like a mafia but I promise you all I am not mafia.

You know I gave evidence for each Person in an earlier post. Looks like you skipped over that -.-

Edited by Self Destruct

Wait, whos Ruff? :)

There are four suspects

rrhuntington

Bnus

Caboose the Ace

Mereel

So who's Ruff?

I presume it is rrhuntington and comes from the post when I said I was voting for Ruff, Ruff is short for rrhuntington.

So the score should be, if I am correct.

rrhuntington 3

Bnus 0

Caboose the Ace 2

Mereel 1

You said you was voting Ruff so I made a little joke ;)

Also the voting will end in a few hours

rrhuntington - 3

Caboose the Ace - 2

Mereel - 1

Bnus - 0

• Like 1

People just like to see evidence. You're really not giving anyone much to go on as to WHY I am suspicious.

I never even hinted that I was going to kill you. Like rrhunt says it would benefit everyone if you gave supporting evidence.

That's a loss I'm seeing allot here. Mindless voting with 0 backing.

You want evidence? Fine. I checked the online list as soon as the PMs were sent out. Hunt was using Personal Messenger. And guess what, all Pro Town roles are dead. Only one special role left eh? Mafia.

You want evidence? Fine. I checked the online list as soon as the PMs were sent out. Hunt was using Personal Messenger. And guess what, all Pro Town roles are dead. Only one special role left eh? Mafia.

That's pretty light evidence to go on honestly. Could that mean I'm mafian, I guess... Or I could have just been using the PMs at the same time, not having anything to do with mafia at all, which is a VERY real possibilty. C'mon m8 plz.

That's pretty light evidence to go on honestly. Could that mean I'm mafian, I guess... Or I could have just been using the PMs at the same time, not having anything to do with mafia at all, which is a VERY real possibilty. C'mon m8 plz.

A few seconds after the Pms were sent? Too suspicious for my liking.

Actually I sent the PMs about half an hour before I said that they were all sent