Mafia 6.0

Akali

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pro town shall live on and the mafians end is beginning!  :)

Well..... You have three left to kill yet. Maybe it will be the turning point of the battle or maybe the remainders will kill you all. Only time will tell

Appropriate Epilogue:

"You are, all of you, vermin. Cowering in the dirt, thinking... what, I wonder? That you might escape the coming fire? No. Your world will burn until its surface is but glass! And not even your Demon will live to creep, blackened, from its hole to mar the reflection of our passage; the culmination of our Journey. For your destruction is the will of the Mafian gods! And we...we are their instrument!"

Who is Demon then?

Edited by rrhuntington
  • Like 1

Appropriate Epilogue:

"You are, all of you, vermin. Cowering in the dirt, thinking... what, I wonder? That you might escape the coming fire? No. Your world will burn until its surface is but glass! And not even your Demon will live to creep, blackened, from its hole to mar the reflection of our passage; the culmination of our Journey. For your destruction is the will of the Mafian gods! And we...we are their instrument!"

Who is Demon then?

Whoever first suspected you, I guess.