Mafia 6.0

Akali

The game so far 4.0

Soo... I'm just going to keep making these? What am I the de-facto poster, or what?

(sorry if it's hard to read.)

UPDATE: Bnus is confirmed Pro-Town due to Scene deduction (1 or 2 Mafians max are in a single Lynch, but when there's 2 then the other 2 people are automatically confirmed Civvies. The new Mafian was chosen before Scene 1 so it does not factor here).

+ Pro-Town/Special Role
/ Unconfirmed
- Mafia

+/- Confirmed

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Synopsis so far:

Mafians: 2 dead, 1 confirmed, 3 remaining

- Ledgend1221

- WreckoningZebra1

- rrhuntington

Civilians: 2 dead, 2 confirmed, 8 remaining

+ Ruby Rose

+ Bnus

+ Axilus Prime

+ TheSilverCenturion

Special Roles: 3 dead, 0 remaining

Yoshi1176 (Detective)

Unease N3wsnut (Medic)

+ The Director (Jailkeeper)

Unconfirmed: 8 remaining

/ Tyrone King

/ Arachny

/ Caboose the Ace

/ Black Belladonna

/ Delpen9

/ Self Destruct

/ Rue

/ Mereel

Sum: 7 people dead, 12 remaining

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Original Attendee list:

1. Ledgend1221 (Confirmed: Investigated)
2. Dexter Grif
3. Arachny
4. WreckoningZebra1 (Mafia) Lynched - Round 1
5. Caboose the Ace
6. Axilus Prime Executed - Round 4
7. Blake Belladonna
8. Unease N3wsnut (Medic) Lynched - Round 2
9. Delpen9
10. The Director (Jailkeeper) Executed - Round 2
11. Self Destruct
12. TheSilverCenturion Lynched - Round 3
13. rrhuntington (Mafia) Lynched - Round 4
14. Ruby Rose (Confirmed: Accidental)
15. Bnus (Confirmed: Scene deduction)
16. Yoshi1176 (Detective) Executed - Round 3

Newcomers:

17. Rue
18. Mereel

SCENES: 1-2 Mafians, 2-3 Protowns max per Lynch.

Scene 1: Ruby Rose protected by Medic

Scene 1 Suspects:
/ Caboose the Ace
- BeckoningZebra1
/ Delpen9
/ Arachny

Lynch:
BeckoningZebra1, Mafian

Scene 2: The Director (Jailkeeper) executed by Mafia

Scene 2 Suspects:
+ Bnus
+ Unease N3wsnut
- rrhuntington
- Ledgend1221

Lynch: None

Final Lynch Smackdown: N3wsnut & rrhuntington

Unease N3wsnut (Medic) Lynched

Scene 3: Yoshi1176 (Detective) executed by Mafia

Scene 3 Suspects:
/ Self Destruct

TheSilverCenturion

Blake BellaMoMma

/ Tyrone King

Lynch:

TheSilverCenturion, Civilian

Scene 4: Axilus Prime executed by Mafia

Scene 3 Suspects:
- rrhuntington

+ Bnus

/ Caboose the Ace

/ Mereel

Lynch:

rrhuntington, Mafia

Scene 5:

• Like 2

Any updates? :( 

Based on my own investigations:
I found Yoshi to be Detective - True.
I found rrhuntington to be Mafian - True

Based off of my own investigations, and my death scene... we still have 1 missing mafian.

Scene 3 Suspects:
/ Self Destruct
Blake BellaMoMma
/ Tyrone King

Look for one of these names in the next Crime Scene... if you see one, I would advise voting them.

• Like 1

"Mafians! Assemble!" The leading Mafian called the others over, "What now?" Moaned the recruit "When will I be able to kill? I was captured and promised to go on a killing frenzy but all I'm doing is sitting around in the abomination of a hideout. Let me kill!" The recruit was getting angry. "Well that's what I came to tell you all..."

The recruit stopped and smiled "Finally I get to see some action! Who am I killing? What can I use? Where should I look? LET ME KILL!" The recruit was getting very excited "Calm down!" Shouted the Mafian who captured him, "If you act like that then you will just get yourself killed, and I don't want that because I saw you as an excellent killer who is able to spot the weaknesses of anyone and kill with the greatest of ease. Not an overly excited moron!"

"I'm sorry." The recruit sat down so he could calm his excitement "Recruit. Since you have seen our arsenal you can use whatever you want as you are apart of our cult now, our first task for you is a book shop owner, I know you know the target since you shop there quite a lot." The recruit's grin vanished "Erm... Well... You want me to kill a friend, I don't want to but if I can get free books then I'll do it."

"Good because you have no choice until you kill and have a clean escape." The leader smiled "Now go! Take your weapons of choice and take down your target as instructed, or we'll kill you. Good luck!" 

The recruit simply grabbed a silenced pistol and a magazine. "Here I go, my first kill. I wonder how it'll feel... No I shouldn't think that!" The recruit shut the door behind him and walked towards the town, his gun in his pocket.

The shop owner was cleaning up the shop since some people trashed the place after finding out that she survived an attack from the Mafians, "Why is it always me?" The shop owner sighed. The sound of the bell made the shop owner look up "Hello!" The shop owner called to the Mafian "Sup?" said the Mafian "Not much you?" "Not much, by the way can I ask you something?" The Mafian put his hands in his pockets so the shop owner didn't get suspicious.

"Sure! What do you need to ask?" The Mafian shuffled over to the owner and whispered "If you found out you was going to die what would you do?" The shop owner was confused by the question "What? I don't understand the question." The Mafian sighed "You never really got a lot of things did you? Too bad I've been forced to kill you." 

The Mafian pulled the gun out of his pocket and shot the owner in the head "How hard was that? Why did the first guy have problems doing that!?" The Mafian looted a few comics and walked away from the scene so that no one got suspicious.

Ruby Rose - Civilian - Killed

Suspect List:

Ledgend1221

Delpen9

Arachny

Shinya Kogami 

• Like 2

Watch out for the Illuminati... They are among us... w8! Did U C dat? Look Clozer....

△

△  △ ◣ ◢ ◥ ▽ ◤ ◥ ▴ ▾ ◂ ▸ △ ▽ ◁ ▷ ⊿ ▻ ◅ ▵ ▹ ◃ ▿. They left a trail...

Edited by The Ghost of rrhuntington
  • Like 2

Delpen9 is mafia

You sit here and say "lol lets kill a Mafian" 

We already know Ledgend1221 is Mafia. Why do we need to waste time killing him when we could be lynching another? 

How do I know he's Mafian? He is my mafian contact I told some players about. I have screencap proof if needed(but due to my infamous history of photoshopping all my evidence in 2.0 you guys won't believe it regardless)

whatever

Delpen9 is mafia

You sit here and say "lol lets kill a Mafian" 

We already know Ledgend1221 is Mafia. Why do we need to waste time killing him when we could be lynching another? 

How do I know he's Mafian? He is my mafian contact I told some players about. I have screencap proof if needed(but due to my infamous history of photoshopping all my evidence in 2.0 you guys won't believe it regardless)

whatever

We're better off killing a known Mafian outright then trusting sketchy evidence.

If you haven't noticed we voted for people in the past who we thought were Mafian... look how that turned out.

+ If Delpen9 was helping you and he is Mafia then that's against the rules.