Mafia 6.0

Akali

I didn't even realize the scene was up. 

I sent a message to Ledgend asking the mafians to kill me because I don't care about the game anymore. As long as I'm not dead, who should I vote for? I'll vote for the majority consensus. 

I'm voting Delpen9 I think you should vote him.

Plus you can't be Deadpen9 without being a dead delpen9. So vote for yourself and make your wish come true waifu

• Like 1

I think we should probably pay attention to those who aren't voting for Ledgend. Because voting AGAINST the sure thing means that person is probably trying to get a civilian killed and keep another mafia vote in play.

Seriously though.

There are four people on the suspect list. We know for sure that 3 of them are randomly selected and one is definitely a mafia member. We know Ledgend is a mafia member. It's safe to assume that the other three candidates are the randomly selected ones.

So... Keep track of those that don't vote for Ledgend and give a crap statement on how they think that not killing a mafia member would be good for protown.

• Like 1

^

^

^

Well what if there are two mafians on this list? who knows but we cannot rule out the possibility than anyone on there could also been mafian.

Although I cannot shake the feeling this is what the mafia wants......

But is just a hunch so who knows, it is still one less mafian anyway and it shortens down the list. :)

The scene showed the recruit making the kill. Of course there's no doubt a second Mafian is on this list. Ledgend's anything but the recruit. However, we can only take him out when he's on a suspect list, so killing the one we know for sure is the only appropriate course of action at this time.

I am the ghost of Ruby Rose...:cray:

It would be appreciative for all of you to get rid of all of the Mafian Scum! 

I only just found out that I am a ghost. :cray:

Please, it would also be apprecitive of all of you to put a rose by my tombstone that reads: "Here lies Ruby Rose, the one and only bestests of persons...RIP"

P.S. Kill Legend!

• Like 2

Yang....

For some odd reason I cannot post pics on this site forcing me to just post links.

Also for some odd reasons I can quote either.... no idea why and even after Red taking control of my account to test it. He could find nothing wrong with it. :(

I had the same problem a while ago, it had to do something with the browser. Try Firefox.

• Like 1

I think we should probably pay attention to those who aren't voting for Ledgend. Because voting AGAINST the sure thing means that person is probably trying to get a civilian killed and keep another mafia vote in play.

Seriously though.

There are four people on the suspect list. We know for sure that 3 of them are randomly selected and one is definitely a mafia member. We know Ledgend is a mafia member. It's safe to assume that the other three candidates are the randomly selected ones.

So... Keep track of those that don't vote for Ledgend and give a crap statement on how they think that not killing a mafia member would be good for protown.

At this point, there's no reason to vote except to secure a kill on Ledgend (if we weren't already smug enough), and as soon as he appeared on the list, the mafians could've voted for him. I guess that the mafians could've been waiting for the outcome -- which makes me a possibility -- to vote for anyone. I have no reason to vote anymore, but I'll vote Ledgend. 

You're partially right that the mafians may have refrained from voting for a short time, but this a fuzzy clue. 

_

^

Or maybe the Mafians are voting for Ledgend because they know Ledgend Is proven mafian anyway? :)

A: Vote Ledgend and kill a confirmed Mafian.

B: Vote someone else on the list, and potentially kill another Civvy

You might be able to get a Mafian with the second choice... but are you willing to risk it? We did that in previous Lynches. It didn't turn out that well if you don't remember.

We're better off killing Ledgend. We don't kill Ledgend now, and he'll get away. Another RNG Russian Roulette for the next Lynch.

^

No, I know killing Ledgend is the best option right now, but.... perhaps Mafians are also voting for Ledgend? To make themselves seem unassuming and for Pro town. :(

If they did then we wouldn't know would we? It's not like we can pinpoint if another Mafian from the same Lynch is voting for a Mafian.

They definitely would use that tactic, but I don't think it's of use to us to pay attention to it.