Mafia 6.0

Akali

If a half is destroyed, but the other half becomes a whole, what is a half?  Is a half a fourth, or is it a half? Is the new half a whole if a half is a whole, and would that make a whole 2 wholes or an infinite number of wholes? Inversely, would a half be a fourth or an infinitely small fraction? 

Edited by Hellpen9
  • Like 2

If a half is destroyed, but the other half becomes a whole, what is a half?  Is a half a fourth, or is it a half? Is the new half a whole if a half is a whole, and would that make a whole 2 wholes or an infinite number of wholes? Inversely, would a half be a fourth or an infinitely small fraction? 

*brain explosion*

I DON'T KNOW HOW TO MATH

Anyway, yeah this has turned into an overly heated discussion over the simplest of circumstances. And I did it too. :wallbash:

There isn't really a debate. Bnus just managed to stir up chaos again with one stray vote.

Speaking of which, Bnus, at this point if you're not Mafia it's a definite rule violation, what you're doing. Seriously, check the first post. The rule I mentioned a while back is actually a thing.

The votes are...................................................................................... Closed! 

Ledgend - 5

Derpen ;) - 1

Arachny - 0

Shinya Kogami - 0

Looks like Ledgend is getting a Yang-style execution :P

Is Ledgend getting roasted, or what?

I hate to be impatient, I really do. But waiting a few extra days every Lynch/Execution is really elongating the game: no offense Yang. You're still a good host regardless.

This'll go down as "The sloooooowest Mafia game ever". I don't know if that's a good or bad thing.

Is Ledgend getting roasted, or what?

I hate to be impatient, I really do. But waiting a few extra days every Lynch/Execution is really elongating the game: no offense Yang. You're still a good host regardless.

This'll go down as "The sloooooowest Mafia game ever". I don't know if that's a good or bad thing.

A regular schedule is needed. As far as I know, the Mafia are given as long as they want to decide a target

^

^

^

Ruby is dead.....

Bnus was confirmed pro town but that was before a new mafian was recruited but it may be Bnus.

But Bnus is useless anyway even if he is pro town. :(

Oh I forgot Ruby was dead lol my bad.

The Mafian was chosen before Scene 1 was posted, so Yang already had everything in place when he put it up.

+ If you had actually read my Recaps you would know this:

Scene 2 Suspects:

+ Bnus

+ Unease N3wsnut

- rrhuntington

- Ledgend1221

There's 2 Mafians Max per Lynch (if Bnus was Mafian then that would break the rules), and we already know rrhunt and Ledgend are Mafian, so that makes Bnus Pro-Town.

Edited by Hell Verruckt

We need to post confirmed civvies as well, or we may kill the wrong person.

Is there information that can help the Mafia? Absolutely. But the spread of knowledge harms ONLY the Mafia, except in the cases of special roles' identities being directly revealed. Pro-town should work to increase general knowledge and act with thought and reason. Not keep things silenced and blindly guess away.

In short, for Pro-town to operate at its best, we should work to make everything we know public knowledge EXCEPT special roles' identities.

• Like 1