Mafia 6.0

Akali

Oh I forgot Ruby was dead lol my bad.

The Mafian was chosen before Scene 1 was posted, so Yang already had everything in place when he put it up.

+ If you had actually read my Recaps you would know this:

Scene 2 Suspects:

+ Bnus

+ Unease N3wsnut

- rrhuntington

- Ledgend1221

There's 2 Mafians Max per Lynch (if Bnus was Mafian then that would break the rules), and we already know rrhunt and Ledgend are Mafian, so that makes Bnus Pro-Town.

Wait, did Rhuuntington die? He died right?

Well all special roles are dead anyway. :(

So we have nothing to hide.

But if Bnus is pro town then he needs to help as so far he has been useless.

From what I see the majority of Protown has been totally useless lately. That's a big help clarifying who could potentially be Mafian...

They're probably all communicating behind the frontline, but it would REALLY HELP IF PROTOWN GOT IN HERE TO SAY A FEW THINGS EVERY NOW AND THEN.

:c

Ledgend, still waiting in his cell was watching the cell crumble around him as the decay started to destroy the place. "Even for a prison they still need to clean these damn cells, the debris has a higher chance of killing me than the guards coming to execute me!" Shouted Ledgend "Guards! I demand to be either killed now or moved to a better cell!"

The guards came towards his cell, "We're ready for you to die Mafian, we was reading the detective's findings, we already know we scored a Mafian." The guards chuckled as they opened the cell, "Finally, I felt as though the cell was going to cave in around me!" Yelled Ledgend as he was trying to break free from the grip. "Silence!" Shouted one of the guards as he punched Ledgend in the face, attempting to knock him out "We have a surprise for you Mafian, just wait and see."

The guards dragged the annoyed Ledgend out into the open where the crowds cheered, "Today is a very special day today!" Yelled the announcer "Today not only are we going to kill a Mafian, we also get to test our new technology on him at the same time!" The crowd cheered even louder, at an almost deafening scream Ledgend felt as though his ears were bleeding.

He looked to his left and found the surprise "I doubt that'll even work." Though Ledgend as he was tied up to a target board. "Guards! Set up our new technology!" Yelled the announcer, two guards pushed the new piece of technology over to the giant X painted on the floor, they began to do their procedure with the mysterious weapon to make sure that it would work and that it wouldn't miss.

"We recommend you grab the free item underneath your seats ladies and gentleman, this will be very loud." Said the announcer. "Sir! The weapon is ready, just waiting for your orders!" Reported one of the guards, "Thank you Leeroy, Listen up everyone! The weapon is ready, get your ear defenders on now!"

The guards got a match and was waiting for the order to fire the weapon at the Mafian. "Fire the cannon!" Shouted the announcer, as he shouted the order the whole coliseum jumped at the very loud explosion, moments later complaining about a ringing in their ears. They looked at the target to find it crimson with only a few body parts remaining on the target as well as a giant hole. The crowd cheered in joy.

Ledgend1221 - Confirmed Mafian - Dead by cannon 

Sorry for the very late scene everyone :( some things came up that's been bothering me quite a lot (since Wednesday) and I've been doing other things to try and forget about it.

• Like 4

ok so when are the Mafians going to kill off the next person?

This is going far too slow. Can we start Mafia 7.0 already? I mean Pro-Town has basically won at this point and at the pace 6.0 is going MCC will be here before 7.0 

Just like Prime once suggested I think it might be fine to host two Mafian games at once. 

I would be willing to host 7.0 if anyone is interested. 

• Like 1

Better late than never. Though I suggest you get the murder scene up early, if they've decided already.

They haven't yet, the PM is rather dead in all honesty

ok so when are the Mafians going to kill off the next person?

This is going far too slow. Can we start Mafia 7.0 already? I mean Pro-Town has basically won at this point and at the pace 6.0 is going MCC will be here before 7.0 

Just like Prime once suggested I think it might be fine to host two Mafian games at once. 

I would be willing to host 7.0 if anyone is interested. 

I've said now that they'll need to discuss who they're killing at all times since it's been dead for a week... I'll try and get the next night scene up tomorrow.

Also I think TSC said that he would like to host the next one

I understand and respect that you are busy with things, but this game has been dragging on with little activity for a long time. I appreciate you hosting the game, but I don't think a co-host would hurt. If you're ever busy you're co-host can put up the next scene. Get a forum member who isn't in the game and has some free time to help you out if necessary. That way we can guarantee a scene up every two days.

I guess since it's dead, we're just going to start winging the suspect? There's four on the suspect list, so if we include the night kills. Then that means at least seven pro town can die before we can kill the mafian.

Are we going to wing it, or does anyone have any actual evidence to support us. Now remember, I said evidence. Not accusations to get them killed. *Cough* The Director *Cough*

I guess since it's dead, we're just going to start winging the suspect? There's four on the suspect list, so if we include the night kills. Then that means at least seven pro town can die before we can kill the mafian.

Are we going to wing it, or does anyone have any actual evidence to support us. Now remember, I said evidence. Not accusations to get them killed. *Cough* The Director *Cough*

The game is not dead. It's just slow.

Edited by Hell Verruckt

I understand and respect that you are busy with things, but this game has been dragging on with little activity for a long time. I appreciate you hosting the game, but I don't think a co-host would hurt. If you're ever busy you're co-host can put up the next scene. Get a forum member who isn't in the game and has some free time to help you out if necessary. That way we can guarantee a scene up every two days.

I'm also waiting for the Mafians to decide on their damn target! I do have a co-host but they've just vanished. It frustrates me how my computer has turned into a deathtrap which can barely do anything now, my co-host has left me and the Mafians can't decide on the target and that their PM has been dead for ages! You're not the only one suffering as I do have to wait as well, I can't just throw a bone and predict the minds of the Mafians through my computer since it struggles to even load up the forums as it is.

Edited by SlenderYang

I'm also waiting for the Mafians to decide on their damn target! I do have a co-host but they've just vanished. It frustrates me how my computer has turned into a deathtrap which can barely do anything now, my co-host has left me and the Mafians can't decide on the target and that their PM has been dead for ages! You're not the only one suffering as I do have to wait as well, I can't just throw a bone and predict the minds of the Mafians through my computer since it struggles to even load up the forums as it is.

Our target for the next night is already locked.

The game is not unbalanced, nor is it dead. And if it ever becomes dead, that's on the players just as much as the host. If the host is slow, it does not excuse the players to be slow as well. That said, we should all pick up the pace.

As for the confusion in the Mafia PM, the solution would naturally be to have both Mafia and host work it out as quickly and smoothly as possible.

• Like 2