Mafia 6.0

Akali

The game so far 9.0

Arachny / Ultimate Remnant, confirmed.

+ Pro-Town/Special Role
/ Unconfirmed
- Mafia
+/- Confirmed

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Synopsis so far:

Mafians: 3 dead, 2 remaining
- Ledgend1221
- BeckoningZebra1
- rrhuntington

Civilians: 6 dead, 1 confirmed, 4 remaining

+ Ultimate Remnant

+ Caboose the Ace
+ Bnus

+ Ruby Rose
+ Axilus Prime
+ TheSilverCenturion

+ Dexter Grif

Special Roles: 3 dead, 0 remaining
+ Yoshi1176 (Detective)
+ Unease N3wsnut (Medic)
+ The Director (Jailkeeper)

Unconfirmed: 5 remaining
/ Shinya Kogami
/ Delpen9
/ Self Destruct
/ Rue
/ Mereel

Sum: 12 people dead, 6 remaining

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Original Attendee list:

1. Ledgend1221 (Mafia) Lynched - Round 5
2. Dexter Grif Lynched - Round 6
3. Ultimate Remnant (Confirmed: Accidental)
4. BeckoningZebra1 (Mafia) Lynched - Round 1
5. Caboose the Ace Executed - Round 7
6. Axilus Prime Executed - Round 4
7. Shinya Kogami
8. Unease N3wsnut (Medic) Lynched - Round 2
9. Delpen9
10. The Director (Jailkeeper) Executed - Round 2
11. Self Destruct
12. TheSilverCenturion Lynched - Round 3
13. rrhuntington (Mafia) Lynched - Round 4
14. Ruby Rose Executed - Round 5
15. Bnus Executed - Round 6
16. Yoshi1176 (Detective) Executed - Round 3

Newcomers:

17. Rue
18. Mereel

SCENES: 1-2 Mafians, 2-3 Protowns max per Lynch.

Scene 1: Ruby Rose protected by Medic

Scene 1 Suspects:
+ Caboose the Ace
- BeckoningZebra1
/ Delpen9
+ Ultimate Remnant

Lynch:
BeckoningZebra1, Mafian

Scene 2: The Director (Jailkeeper) executed by Mafia

Scene 2 Suspects:
+ Bnus
+ Unease N3wsnut
- rrhuntington
- Ledgend1221

Lynch: None

Final Lynch Smackdown: N3wsnut & rrhuntington

Unease N3wsnut (Medic) Lynched

Scene 3: Yoshi1176 (Detective) executed by Mafia

Scene 3 Suspects:
/ Self Destruct
+ TheSilverCenturion
/ Shinya Kogami
+ Dexter Grief

Lynch:
TheSilverCenturion, Civilian

Scene 4: Axilus Prime executed by Mafia

Scene 4 Suspects:
- rrhuntington
+ Bnus
+ Caboose the Ace
/ Mereel

Lynch:
rrhuntington, Mafia

Scene 5: Ruby Rose executed by Mafia

Scene 5 Suspects:
- Ledgend1221
/ Delpen9
+ Ultimate Remnant
/ Shinya Kogami

Lynch:
Ledgend1221, Mafia

Scene 6: Bnus executed by Mafia

Scene 6 suspects:

/ Delpen9

/ Rue

/ Mereel

+ Dexter Grif

Lynch:

Dexter Grif, Civilian

Scene 7: Caboose the Ace executed by Mafia

Scene 7 suspects:

/ Rue

/ Shinya Kogami

/ Self Destruct

/ Mereel

Lynch:

Edited by Hell Verruckt

WTF IS GOING ON?! 

There's more evidence for Mereel than anybody else. I personally don't think Shinya is a mafian and don't knwo why you're voting for him... so eh, I vote Rue. She came back, and I never lie; I flirt by attacking people (because I'm a bad-***). 

It's either Shinya, Mereel, or SD. 

THERE AREN'T ANY RULES AGAINST A TRIPLE LYNCH. 

Edited by Hellpen9

I've made up my mind Rue is obviously not the mafian.

I vote Self Destruct

I think it's "obvious" that Rue has been doing absolutely nothing in Mafia. Is that good enough evidence to show she's Mafia? No. You could say the same for everyone else who hasn't been doing anything.

Vote:

2 - Shinya Kogami - (Self Destruct, Ultimate Remnant)

1 - Mereel - (Shinya Kogami)

1 - Rue - (Hellpen9)

1 - Self Destruct - (TK 666)

There were no rules about 3 ways (atleast there shouldn't), so I vote Mereel and implore anyone else to vote him as well to even the votes. 

ANYONE WHO VOTES AND BREAKS THE 3 WAY WILL BE CRUCIFIED. ~to the mafians. 

The chance of there being two mafians in this suspect list is: 

-2/6 players are mafians

-1 mafians is guarenteed, so 1 of the other 5 players are mafian. 

-3 places left (RnG)

-4/5*3/4*2/3 = 24/60 chance there'll be no mafian

Exactly 60% chance of a second mafian this round.  

IN THE LAST FEW GAMES I WAS LYING ABOUT THE PERCENTAGES. WHEN I DID THE MATH TO FIND THE PROBABILTY OF A SECOND MAFIAN, I SIMPLY MULTIPLIED THE # OF CIVILIANS OVER THE NUMBER OF PLAYERS, CUBED. Eg: (3/4)^3 or (x-1/y)^3  when x=4 and y=4

THIS DOESN'T WORK BECAUSE IT DOESN'T TAKE INTO ACCOUNT WHEN A PLAYER IS SELECTED FOR THE SUSPECT LIST. THE REAL PERCENTAGE WOULD'VE BEEN MUCH LOWER.

Eg: What I'm talking about: 3/4 * 3/4 * 3/4 =   27/69% chance of no mafians chosen. 

Eg 2: What should be done: 3/4 * 2/3 *1/2 = 1/4% chance of no mafians 

~30% less likely that there's NO mafian, in actuality. 

Why did I do this? So it would be a little easier to funnel your votes into a 'single' person. 

Edited by Hellpen9

I vote Self Destruct. I've changed my mind about Mereel, I know know that SD is a mafian.

I'll do the honour...

Vote:

2 - Shinya Kogami - (Self Destruct, Ultimate Remnant)

0 - Mereel -

1 - Rue - (Hellpen9)

2 - Self Destruct - (TK 666, Shinya Kogami)

You've changed your mind about Mereel because he probably gave you 100 sketchy reasons why I'm Mafian in a PM. OR you actually took my evidence into account.

He should be smart and not try to contact either me or you since one of us is Mafian. There's no possible way to prove which is which, like I've said 100 times. I can yell that I'm not the Mafian till my throat gives out, but it still wouldn't prove anything.

There were no rules about 3 ways (atleast there shouldn't), so I vote Mereel and implore anyone else to vote him as well to even the votes.

-2/6 players are mafians

-3 places left (RnG)

IN THE LAST FEW GAMES I WAS LYING ABOUT THE PERCENTAGES. WHEN I DID THE MATH TO FIND THE PROBABILTY OF A SECOND MAFIAN, I SIMPLY MULTIPLIED THE # OF CIVILIANS OVER THE NUMBER OF PLAYERS, CUBED. Eg: (3/4)^3 or (x-1/y)^3 when x=4 and y=4

THIS DOESN'T WORK BECAUSE IT DOESN'T TAKE INTO ACCOUNT WHEN A PLAYER IS SELECTED FOR THE SUSPECT LIST. THE REAL PERCENTAGE WOULD'VE BEEN MUCH LOWER.

Eg: What I'm talking about: 3/4 * 3/4 * 3/4 = 27/69% chance of no mafians chosen.

Why did I do this? So it would be a little easier to funnel your votes into a 'single' person.

I think you're over thinking this Del.

Edited by Hell Verruckt
  • Like 1

It doesn't matter WHAT the evidence against Mereel is this round, the fact is, if we vote him and he isn't Mafia we get NOTHING. But if we vote Shinya, then we either kill a Mafian or learn with ABSOLUTE certainty the identity of one.

To vote anyone but Shinya is to gamble everything pro-town has done up until now, for no substantial benefit.

Also, repeatedly showing up on the suspect list isn't proof of anything. Have you all forgotten that our last lynch on those grounds was a civvie?

And Delpen, if there is a tie, we do NOT get a multikill, we surrender everything to chance. Surrender everything to an RNG? Forbid it!

All those of sound mind and pro-town allegiance, do we take certainty, or do we take chance?

• Like 1

-2/6 players are mafians

-3 places left (RnG)

IN THE LAST FEW GAMES I WAS LYING ABOUT THE PERCENTAGES. WHEN I DID THE MATH TO FIND THE PROBABILTY OF A SECOND MAFIAN, I SIMPLY MULTIPLIED THE # OF CIVILIANS OVER THE NUMBER OF PLAYERS, CUBED. Eg: (3/4)^3 or (x-1/y)^3  when x=4 and y=4

Eg: What I'm talking about: 3/4 * 3/4 * 3/4 =   27/69% chance of no mafians chosen. 

...nice.

You've changed your mind about Mereel because he probably gave you 100 sketchy reasons why I'm Mafian in a PM. OR you actually took my evidence into account.

He should be smart and not try to contact either me or you since one of us is Mafian. There's no possible way to prove which is which, like I've said 100 times. I can yell that I'm not the Mafian till my throat gives out, but it still wouldn't prove anything.

I think you're over thinking this Del.

Yes, I have taken your evidence into account. That is why I have changed my vote.

It doesn't matter WHAT the evidence against Mereel is this round, the fact is, if we vote him and he isn't Mafia we get NOTHING. But if we vote Shinya, then we either kill a Mafian or learn with ABSOLUTE certainty the identity of one.

To vote anyone but Shinya is to gamble everything pro-town has done up until now, for no substantial benefit.

Also, repeatedly showing up on the suspect list isn't proof of anything. Have you all forgotten that our last lynch on those grounds was a civvie?

And Delpen, if there is a tie, we do NOT get a multikill, we surrender everything to chance. Surrender everything to an RNG? Forbid it!

All those of sound mind and pro-town allegiance, do we take certainty, or do we take chance?

These will be words of regret if I die. You seem too confident that it's me.

Ok, keep this in mind. If I die and I'm innocent, we know that self Destruct is a mafian for sure. If I survive and SD does turn out to be a mafian, I'm a confirmed innocent.

This is not meant to be in my defence, it is just a statement that you should think about after the lynching.

Wow.

I've been doing pretty much the exact same that Shinya's been doing. I also have the same amount of evidence to prove me as a Civvy, but somehow I have more votes...

If you really are an innocent, everyone can vote me next time I come up because I'd then be a confirmed mafian.

If you aren't innocent, then we are voting the right person. Time will tell our true identities.

If you really are an innocent, everyone can vote me next time I come up because I'd then be a confirmed mafian.

If you aren't innocent, then we are voting the right person. Time will tell our true identities.

So the shoe is on the other foot now?

Looks like somehow the other Protowns were swayed by you even though I provided substantial evidence to prove otherwise. Here's a tip: before you get too comfortable on your high horse there's still time for the votes to change before the Lynch tomorrow.

We might as well just go to RNG to save everyone the trouble. If it weren't for the "No multi lynching" rule we'd BOTH be dead by next scene.

Edited by Hell Verruckt
  • Like 1

Shinya, the only reason I'm leaning in your direction is because Self Destruct's "Game so far" things would actually hurt his cause if he's Mafia.

If not for that, I'd be all for allowing RNG to decide...but only between the two of you. Under no circumstances should anyone other than one of you two be killed this round. I would still find the notion of voting for one of the other two suspects this round a ludicrous and disgusting idea.

Sounds fair enough. I'm fine the wih the number generator. You'll know to kill SD when you see I'm innocent if I die.

I'm actually gonna change my vote (lol) to Shinya some of the things he has been saying just give me a bad feeling

Go ahead and explain then. I've got nothing to hide.

When I make my vote, I make it with confidence. Not sure about you. Explain to me what I've been saying that has given you a bad feeling.

^

In the pro town pm you have been telling me you wont mind sharing evidence to proof you are pro town.  :)

But yet you never go though with it and when I asked you to post your evidence you never responded.

I don't know, but so far to vote Sd is a chance. To vote shinya is a guarantee we will get something.

^

In the pro town pm you have been telling me you wont mind sharing evidence to proof you are pro town.  :)

But yet you never go though with it and when I asked you to post your evidence you never responded.

I don't know, but so far to vote Sd is a chance. To vote shinya is a guarantee we will get something.

Ha! Lies. I have responded to every message you sent me. You still haven't responded to mine.

We're guaranteed to get something by lynching SD too. If he is innocent, then feel free to vote the hell out of me.

^

I reviewed your evidence. :)

To sum it up your evidence was.

Their is equal chance of Sd or me being mafian.

But do you have an actual proof. Like taking a screen shot of a pm?

I am sorry to say this but you may need to die. Even if you are not pro town. Because by doing that we guarantee who the mafians are.

Sd is a gamble you are not.

^

I reviewed your evidence. :)

To sum it up your evidence was.

Their is equal chance of Sd or me being mafian.

But do you have an actual proof. Like taking a screen shot of a pm?

I am sorry to say this but you may need to die. Even if you are not pro town. Because by doing that we guarantee who the mafians are.

Sd is a gamble you are not.

Woah woah woah, why is SD a gamble and me not? I would love to see you explain that.

Sure, what would you like me to screen-shot?

I change my vote from Mereel to Shinya because triple lynching is impossible (there shouldn't be a rule against it. We called for no 'double lynchings' last game.) Triple lynchings and quadruple lynchings don't break the game.

I'll be working on my own version of mafia, and I'll try to host the mafia after Bnus and Centurion; I'll also like a partner for the writing.

• Like 1