Mafia 6.0

Akali

Boom...evidence.

I love it when people take things out of context:

Hellpen9:

I change my vote from Mereel to Shinya because triple lynching is impossible (there shouldn't be a rule against it. We called for no 'double lynchings' last game.) Triple lynchings and quadruple lynchings don't break the game.

I'll be working on my own version of mafia, and I'll try to host the mafia after Bnus and Centurion; I'll also like a partner for the writing.

I love it when people take things out of context:

Hellpen9:

I change my vote from Mereel to Shinya because triple lynching is impossible (there shouldn't be a rule against it. We called for no 'double lynchings' last game.) Triple lynchings and quadruple lynchings don't break the game.

I'll be working on my own version of mafia, and I'll try to host the mafia after Bnus and Centurion; I'll also like a partner for the writing.

It was just as joke. I had obviously read through his post before cutting out that specific part. It is not even worthy of being called 'evidence'. I was joking.

I'm changing my vote from Shinya to myself Am I serious? yes I am I want it to go to RNG

You can just withdraw your vote and not vote at all. You don't need to vote yourself.

Vote:

2 - Shinya Kogami - (Self Destruct, Hellpen9)

2 - Self Destruct - (Ultimate Remnant, Shinya Kogami)

1 - TK 666 - (TK 666)

0 - Rue -

It was just as joke. I had obviously read through his post before cutting out that specific part. It is not even worthy of being called 'evidence'. I was joking.

Judging from the extremeness of the situation... I seriously doubt joking is the best thing to start doing here.

Ok now, take it easy. I like to take this seriously too most of the time, but this game isn't really 'extreme' enough to kill off any poorly attempted humour, right?

Lol maybe. I'm just saying, people in here attempt to use ANY bit of evidence to prove their points: like you taking things out of context as a "joke". So I wouldn't do that right now if I were you.

(Not being passive aggressive or anything, I'm just trying to warn you :P )

Hmmmm, well I'm back!!! And I'm not sure if I should vote because I haven't been 

around to witness anything… So I don't really have an opinion right now..

Well here's the people you can vote for:

Vote:

1 - TK 666 - (TK 666)

0 - Rue -

There's a vote schism between me and Shinya because we both show up in a Lynch that has no confirmed Mafian, and two other confirmed Civvies. So therefore one (or two) of us is Mafia.

Scene 3 Suspects:

/ Self Destruct

+ TheSilverCenturion

/ Shinya Kogami

+ Dexter Grief

Right now I don't think you should vote since we're going to go to RNG, but you can if you want to. Hellpen9 has been making a suggestion to do a 3-Way RNG (which is possible), but we would need 2 votes for 3 people.

I really don't get you guys at all.

I mean seriously, there's a 100% certainty and both of you still aren't sure it's the other guy. C'mon. If I were in your place, I'd be encouraging everyone to take the other guy out. There really should be no doubt at all.

The time for uncertainty is over. It's do or die right now. If you're not doing all that you can in your power to annihilate the other guy who you know, I mean not even guessing anymore, but you 100% know he's a mafia, then you're not giving it your all.

I really don't know why I'm giving advice to pro-town, but I'd feel like I was kicking a puppy if I didn't.

Actually, just vote Shinya.

The pattern of votes. The mafians have an order of which they lynch. 

Round 1: BZ1 AND Delpen

Round 2: rrhunt (not caught) OR Ledgend (lets say Ledgend did this one)

Round 3: Shinya or Self Destruct (assuming Shinya)

Round 4: rrhunt (rrhunt was killed), 

Round 5: Ledgend or.... Shinya (Lets assume it was Shinya) (Ledgend was killed)

Round 6: Rue OR Delpen (Hmm...)

Round 7: Rue OR Shinya (Shinya appears)

So the loop is this:

BZ1

Ledgend

Shinya

rrhunt

Newcomer

Round 1: BZ1, Ledgend, Shinya, rrhunt, Newcomer

Round 2: Ledgend, Shinya, rrhunt, New

Round 3: Shinya, rrhunt, New, Ledgend,

Round 4: rrhunt, New, Ledgend, Shinya

Round 5: New, Ledgend, Shinya

Round 6: New, Shinya

Round 7: Shinya New

So the newcomer would have killed in Round 5.

We have 3 options in Round 5 of who were/was mafian.

Ledgend - Killed. Confirmed Mafian. Was he Original Mafian or newcomer?

Delpen - Was in round 1. Could have been first mafian to kill, had a double scene.

Shinya - Already proven mafian. Most likely original mafian.

Ledgend was likely the newcomer.

Shinya is likely original Mafia.

Meaning Delpen is innocent.

HOWEVER

Does this really prove Delpen is innocent? 

With Ledgend being the newcomer, it changes the whole list:

Round 1: BZ1, rrhunt, Shinya, Mereel, Ledgend

Round 2: rrhunt, Shinya, Mereel, Ledgend

Round 3: Shinya, Mereel, Ledgend, rrhunt

Round 4: Mereel, Ledgend, Shinya

Round 5:  Ledgend, Shinya, Mereel

Round 6: Shinya, Mereel, 

Round 7: Mereel, Shinya

THIS is the likeliest option.

Mereel shows up Scene 6, NO MAFIAN FOUND.

Mereel AND Shinya show up Scene 7.

IMO, Vote Shinya, Then if Mereel shows up next scene... you may have your answer. Either way... I believe Delpen is innocent.

For the last two scenes, I don't think it really mattered who chose. But the mafians kill off confirmed pro town each time. Which means that Remnant is next to die.

EDIT: Now whether this is accurate or not... that remains to be seen. ;)

ENOUGH!

Ledgend is right, pro-town right now is being pathetic. A Mafian is giving us advice, and not advice of the sort that could throw us off! That alone should call attention to how stupid most of us are being.

Voting for either Shinya or Destruct is a gamble. We are gambling on whether we kill a Mafian now, or learn one to kill later. There is NO third possibility.

Voting for anyone ELSE on this list, however, is an even bigger gamble, on whether we're lucky enough to kill a Mafian now, or...whether we kill a civilian while learning absolutely nothing and 100% sealing our defeat.

I don't know about you guys, but I think the choice here is obvious. I lean towards voting Shinya because Destruct's Game So Far posts would actually hurt his cause if he were Mafia. I mean, look at the scene 3 suspect list! He literally got himself killed with no benefit whatsoever if Shinya is innocent.

So, I suggest whoever is voting for TK 666 to switch their vote. But as of this moment, I would advise all of you to consider any who cast or change their votes to kill anyone OTHER than Shinya and Destruct, as Mafia.

• Like 1

^

What a contradiction, first we had a clear target now everyone is saying vote for someone else...... I still say Shinya as of now but time is short....

LOOOOK AT THIS POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that I have your attention look below.

Delpen, Shinya, Tk, Mereel, Delpen. :)

Show us a screenshot of your pms.

^

What a contradiction, first we had a clear target now everyone is saying vote for someone else...... I still say Shinya as of now but time is short....

LOOOOK AT THIS POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that I have your attention look below.

Delpen, Shinya, Tk, Mereel, Delpen. :)

Show us a screenshot of your pms.

You've seen my PM's Caboose

The voting is closed and I have no clue on if it's a draw or not so someone unconfuse me please

Vote:

1 - TK 666 - (TK 666)

0 - Rue -

I think it should go to RNG between me and Shinya because of how indecisive Protown is being.

Well the rule is another vote but only between the two people who've got the same amount of votes for only 24 hours THEN the RNG so... Time to vote again everyone.

Hell Verruckt - 0

Shinya Kogami - 0