Mafia 6.0

Akali

This is an unfair situation compared to previous scenarios. When it comes down to me and SD an extra vote takes place. It's usually been straight to RNG. Why not this time? RNG seems to be the fairest way.

Actually it's already been to another vote once in this game, between P34nut and rrhuntington

I vote Hell Verruckt.

RNG seems to be the fairest choice considering there is no proper evidence for either of us. I'd rather have Hell Verruckt dealt with straight away leaving one mafian left, but I don't mind settling for RNG.

Actually it's already been to another vote once in this game, between P34nut and rrhuntington

Yeah, you already mentioned in the SB.

My lynching is tomorrow.

Hell Verruckt, enjoy your short victory. Pro-town traitors, open your eyes.

I'll see how far pro-town's going to get, it's still almost impossible to lose. Mafian 7.0 will be up soon enough.

I honestly hate to see you die, but if Protown is going to win then there will be some deaths... allot of em.

You guys are funny… I am wayyyy out of it lol honestly I'm leaning towards Self Destruct because he's sneaky, and last game I had no idea he was mafian. But Blake (Can I still call you that..?) could have a few tricks up his sleeve as well… I don't care what you guys do as long as I can get into the next game!

You guys are funny… I am wayyyy out of it lol honestly I'm leaning towards Self Destruct because he's sneaky, and last game I had no idea he was mafian. But Blake (Can I still call you that..?) could have a few tricks up his sleeve as well… I don't care what you guys do as long as I can get into the next game!

Silence mafia.

So, now we either kill a Mafian or discover one. Whatever the outcome, something good has come of this lynching.

Fair enough, that is one thing we benefit from this.

Thanks, and yeah Blake's cool.

Silence mafia.

Rue is highly unlikely to be a mafian. When we got Grif lynched and she was on the suspect list, she hadn't been online for a week. I think it's safe to say (after my lynching) that it's most likely SD and Hellpen.

Down below in the rotting and almost completely destroyed cells Verruckt and Kogami are arguing over who are the final two Mafians are. "You are the Mafia! You should die today!" Shouted Verruckt "What proof do you have?! You are Mafia for accusing me!" They argued and argued for hours on end, eventually the guards came down. "Enough!" Shouted the guards "If you carry on we'll kill you where you stand! Luckily for you two we can find out who will actually be dying today so how about you both shut up and follow us."

The cells unlocked and the guards swarmed in to grab the prisoners. "Oww!" Yelped the two prisoners as they were thrown out of their cells then grabbed by two other guards. "Silence!" Shouted the guards "Follow us now." Demanded the guards, they were going to say okay but they didn't want to be any more hurt than they already were so they kept their mouths shut and followed the guards outside.

The crowds laughed and cheered as they threw rotten tomatoes at the two prisoners, "Hello fellow survivors!" Announced the announcer. "Today we will need to bring out the Super Amazing Wheel of Death for the second time!" The crowd cheered louder "Our two survivors who are currently tackling over their fate are Hell Verruckt and Shinya Kogami!" The crowd booed and threw more rotten tomatoes at the two prisoners.

"Please everyone! Stop throwing stuff at the prisoners." Demanded the announcer, "Now then, let us spin the wheel!" The crowd started to chant "Death! Death! Death! Death!"

As the wheel spun the two prisoners hearts began to beat faster and faster, they both turned away as they didn't want to see who was getting the axe. "The person being executed today is Shinya Kogami!" As the crowd cheered, "Death to the Mafians!" Screamed the crowd. As the crowd Kogami started to feel very upset but also very angry "NO!" He shouted "There's a mistake! I'm not Mafia, Verruckt is Mafia!"

"Shut up Mafian scum!" The guards dragged Kogami over to the execution block where the axeman was waiting for him. "No! Please listen to me I'm not Mafia! Kogami was becoming very upset and angry, trying to break out of the guards grip but all he could do was struggle, he wasn't breaking free anytime soon.

The guards forced Kogami's head onto the block and strapped it in place, the axeman started to chuckle evilly as he lifted his axe into the air, the axe blocking the sunlight. Kogami began to scream which became an abrupt silence when the axe came down, piercing his neck. The crowd cheered and Verruckt turned around and began to walk away, an evil grin across his face.

Shinya Kogami - Civilian - Executed

Quick note: If you see no status update saying that I have internet and I can carry on with Mafia 6.0 within two days then Ledgend will be writing the next scene, there will also be a twist in the next scene in which two members have requested so hopefully you will respect them

• Like 3

The game so far 10.0

Shinya Kogami, confirmed.

Self Destruct, confirmed.

+ Pro-Town/Special Role
/ Unconfirmed
- Mafia
+/- Confirmed

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Synopsis so far:

Mafians: 3 dead, 1 confirmed,  2 remaining

- Self Destruct
- Ledgend1221
- BeckoningZebra1
- rrhuntington

Civilians: 7 dead, 1 confirmed, 3 remaining

+ Ultimate Remnant

+ Shinya Kogami

+ Caboose the Ace
+ Bnus

+ Ruby Rose
+ Axilus Prime
+ TheSilverCenturion

+ Dexter Grif

Special Roles: 3 dead, 0 remaining
+ Yoshi1176 (Detective)
+ Unease N3wsnut (Medic)
+ The Director (Jailkeeper)

Unconfirmed: 3 remaining
/ Delpen9
/ Rue
/ Mereel

Sum: 13 people dead, 5 remaining

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Original Attendee list:

1. Ledgend1221 (Mafia) Lynched - Round 5
2. Dexter Grif Lynched - Round 6
3. Ultimate Remnant (Confirmed: Accidental)
4. BeckoningZebra1 (Mafia) Lynched - Round 1
5. Caboose the Ace Executed - Round 7
6. Axilus Prime Executed - Round 4
7. Shinya Kogami Lynched - Round 7
8. Unease N3wsnut (Medic) Lynched - Round 2
9. Delpen9
10. The Director (Jailkeeper) Executed - Round 2
11. Self Destruct (Confirmed: Scene Deduction)
12. TheSilverCenturion Lynched - Round 3
13. rrhuntington (Mafia) Lynched - Round 4
14. Ruby Rose Executed - Round 5
15. Bnus Executed - Round 6
16. Yoshi1176 (Detective) Executed - Round 3

Newcomers:

17. Rue
18. Mereel

SCENES: 1-2 Mafians, 2-3 Protowns max per Lynch.

Scene 1: Ruby Rose protected by Medic

Scene 1 Suspects:
+ Caboose the Ace
- BeckoningZebra1
/ Delpen9
+ Ultimate Remnant

Lynch:
BeckoningZebra1, Mafian

Scene 2: The Director (Jailkeeper) executed by Mafia

Scene 2 Suspects:
+ Bnus
+ Unease N3wsnut
- rrhuntington
- Ledgend1221

Lynch: None

Final Lynch Smackdown: N3wsnut & rrhuntington

Unease N3wsnut (Medic) Lynched

Scene 3: Yoshi1176 (Detective) executed by Mafia

Scene 3 Suspects:
- Self Destruct
+ TheSilverCenturion
+ Shinya Kogami
+ Dexter Grief

Lynch:
TheSilverCenturion, Civilian

Scene 4: Axilus Prime executed by Mafia

Scene 4 Suspects:
- rrhuntington
+ Bnus
+ Caboose the Ace
/ Mereel

Lynch:
rrhuntington, Mafia

Scene 5: Ruby Rose executed by Mafia

Scene 5 Suspects:
- Ledgend1221
/ Delpen9
+ Ultimate Remnant
+ Shinya Kogami

Lynch:
Ledgend1221, Mafia

Scene 6: Bnus executed by Mafia

Scene 6 suspects:

/ Delpen9

/ Rue

/ Mereel

+ Dexter Grif

Lynch:

Dexter Grif, Civilian

Scene 7: Caboose the Ace executed by Mafia

Scene 7 suspects:

/ Rue

+ Shinya Kogami

- Self Destruct

/ Mereel

Lynch:

Shinya Kogami, Civilian

Scene 8: