Mafia 6.0

Akali

Agreed, they weren't good enough to see through your disguise.

I still think pro-town's got this in the bag. You've got to be incredibly pathetic to fail now, come on guys, you can still win this with ease.

Actually I hate to be a mood breaker but the Mafians might have this in the bag already. There's four civvies left and two Mafians, if one gets away then they've won no matter what happens

:wallbash: it seems the Game So Far things were the perfect cover. A thousand pardons, Shinya.

destruct yu is ded nxt tym haha lolz

The "Game So Far" things are actually 99-100% correct. If I wanted to deceive you in the "Game So Far" things then I would've done it. They were good cover though like you say. I didn't perceive that I'd come under fire do to scene deduction, but we (the Mafians) handled that pretty well.

Oh and Mafia pretty much has this game in the bag. Protown will not win. Let's hope turnout for 7.0 is better than 6.0.

Oh and if you lobbied against Shinya due to your perception of me being a Civvy then that's highly understandable and logical (cause I definitely know people had their hopes that I was a Civvy).

Good game so far guys.

Self Destruct is mafian. I am very certain that Rue is also mafian. Here's why.

Out of the five remaining players

Ultimate Remnant - Civilian
Delpen9 - 3
Self Destruct - Mafian
Rue - 2
Mereel - 3

The mafia are probably going to kill Remnant next time around, which leaves us with

Self Destruct - Mafian

Delpen9 - unconfirmed
Rue - unconfirmed
Mereel - unconfirmed

Delpen and Mereel have both appeared in the suspect lists 3 times, while Rue has only appeared twice.
Scene 1 Suspects:
/ Delpen9
+1 mafia
Scene 4 Suspects:
/ Mereel
+1 mafia
Scene 5 Suspects:
/ Delpen9
+1 mafia
Scene 6 suspects:
/ Delpen9
/ Rue
/ Mereel
No mafia revealed
Scene 7 suspects:
/ Rue
/ Mereel
+1 mafia

So the remaining mafia is either Rue, Mereel, or Delpen9. So let's look back at BZ1's list

Mafian: 1. Ledgend1221- He's the medic. 
Civilian: 2. Butch Flowers- Mafia
Civilian: 3. Arachny- Civilian
Mafian: 4. BeckoningZebra1- Detective
Civilian: 5. Caboose the Ace- Mafia
Civilian: 6. Axilus Prime- Civilian
Civilian: 7. Blake Belladonna- Jailkeeper
Civilian: 8. Unease N3wsnut- Mafia
Unconfirmed: 9. Delpen9- Civilian
Civilian: 10. The Director- Civilian
Mafian: 11. Self Destruct- Civilian
Civilian: 12. TheSilverCenturion- Civilian
Mafian: 13. rrhuntington- Civilian
Civilian: 14. Ruby Rose- Civilian
Civilian: 15. Bnus- Civilian
Civilian: 16. Yoshi1176- Civilian
Unconfirmed: 17. Rue- Civilian
Unconfirmed: 18. Mereel- Mafia

Every single person BZ1 fingered as mafia so far has turned out to be civilian. This is because it's against the rules to help the other team by revealing the roles of his fellow mafians. Which means that we can rule out Mereel as a mafian. Meaning it's between Rue or Delpen9 for who is the mafian.

Let's look at voting.
Delpen9:
Voted Civilian - 2
Voted Mafian - 3

Rue:
Voted Civilian - 0
Voted Mafian - 0

So, we have Delpen9 who vehemently attempted to save SilverCenturion when I was trying to get him killed, or Rue, who has been very inactive. The mafia execution scenes have been delayed a few times due to 'slow voting', so it is very possible that the other mafia is Rue. Not to mention that Rue is one of the late joiners.

• Like 2

Self Destruct is mafian. I am very certain that Rue is also mafian. Here's why.

Out of the five remaining players

Ultimate Remnant - Civilian

Delpen9 - 3

Self Destruct - Mafian

Rue - 2

Mereel - 3

The mafia are probably going to kill Remnant next time around, which leaves us with

Self Destruct - Mafian

Delpen9 - unconfirmed

Rue - unconfirmed

Mereel - unconfirmed

Delpen and Mereel have both appeared in the suspect lists 3 times, while Rue has only appeared twice.

Scene 1 Suspects:

/ Delpen9

+1 mafia

Scene 4 Suspects:

/ Mereel

+1 mafia

Scene 5 Suspects:

/ Delpen9

+1 mafia

Scene 6 suspects:

/ Delpen9

/ Rue

/ Mereel

No mafia revealed

Scene 7 suspects:

/ Rue

/ Mereel

+1 mafia

So the remaining mafia is either Rue, Mereel, or Delpen9. So let's look back at BZ1's list

Mafian: 1. Ledgend1221- He's the medic.

Civilian: 2. Butch Flowers- Mafia

Civilian: 3. Arachny- Civilian

Mafian: 4. BeckoningZebra1- Detective

Civilian: 5. Caboose the Ace- Mafia

Civilian: 6. Axilus Prime- Civilian

Civilian: 7. Blake Belladonna- Jailkeeper

Civilian: 8. Unease N3wsnut- Mafia

Unconfirmed: 9. Delpen9- Civilian

Civilian: 10. The Director- Civilian

Mafian: 11. Self Destruct- Civilian

Civilian: 12. TheSilverCenturion- Civilian

Mafian: 13. rrhuntington- Civilian

Civilian: 14. Ruby Rose- Civilian

Civilian: 15. Bnus- Civilian

Civilian: 16. Yoshi1176- Civilian

Unconfirmed: 17. Rue- Civilian

Unconfirmed: 18. Mereel- Mafia

Every single person BZ1 fingered as mafia so far has turned out to be civilian. This is because it's against the rules to help the other team by revealing the roles of his fellow mafians. Which means that we can rule out Mereel as a mafian. Meaning it's between Rue or Delpen9 for who is the mafian.

Let's look at voting.

Delpen9:

Voted Civilian - 2

Voted Mafian - 3

Rue:

Voted Civilian - 0

Voted Mafian - 0

So, we have Delpen9 who vehemently attempted to save SilverCenturion when I was trying to get him killed, or Rue, who has been very inactive. The mafia execution scenes have been delayed a few times due to 'slow voting', so it is very possible that the other mafia is Rue. Not to mention that Rue is one of the late joiners.

Why should we trust you? Last time you killed a civilian for the lols. Now look where we are

Why should we trust you? Last time you killed a civilian for the lols. Now look where we are

Because the civilian I killed for teh lulz* was the civilian I had been trying to get killed for the past 3 or 4 mafia games.

And why shouldn't you trust me?

Also, mafia says you're next. Btw.

Because the civilian I killed for teh lulz* was the civilian I had been trying to get killed for the past 3 or 4 mafia games.

And why shouldn't you trust me?

Also, mafia says you're next. Btw.

I know I'm next. Let's just hope pro town doesn't screw this up. And not to mention, TK666 needs to be watched. Him and Delpen both.

"This was all too easy for us recruit!" The leader said with an enlifted tone, "We've only got two people left before the whole town is dead!" The leader was very happy at this "Even if one of us gets caught because there's only three people left I say lets split it 50/50. I'll take one and you take the other then we both finish off the final target in style then walk away, get our payment and then drive off into the sunset together as we hold millions in suitcases!"

The recruit went from being paranoid to very excited, he knew that he would have to at least kill one more time but he knew that Mafia have won this "What if the guy doesn't pay me?" Asked the recruit "Like what if he doesn't believe you or something, like I'm your brother and he gives you all the cash, what should we do then?"

"Don't worry young one" Said the leader "Besides I'm off to get the first kill on the confirmed civilian, if you don't want to be bored I've left some things out that you might enjoy, you deserve it." The leader simply smiled, grabbed his stuff and left the hideout. The recruit refilled his tea cup with a snow white teapot he stole from one of his murders in the past.

As it became dark the remaining three civilians started to retreat to the secret hideout underneath the city, they were able to find it easily since the walls was smeared with peanut butter and a little robotic kitten patrolling the entrance, always looking out for new civilians or spotting the remaining Mafians.

Fishy who had recently nicknamed himself 'Ultimate Remnant' was taking the first watch. As the mafian spotted his target Fishy also spotted Mereel on top of a bridge looking down. As he watched Mereel jump off the bridge Fishy was assassinated in the back of the head, his corpse fell to the floor below.

Ultimate Remnant - Civilian - Executed

Mereel - Civilian - Suicide

Suspect list:

Rue

Delpen9

Hell Verruckt

If you don't hear anything in two days then Ledgend will be taking over however I owuld like to finish off this round once and for all

• Like 1

Time to come out with this. Pro town has lost. :(

btw just end the damm game Pro town has lost anyway no point in prolonging.

Gg.

To be honest this is all the newcomers and the Directors fault... not to cast blame but that is why I think we lost anyway.

1 Because the Director convinced Pro town to kill the Medic and spare Ruff.

2 Because the 2 newcomers were not even active and so were made useless and then to counter that Mafia got one extra mafian.

Ah well. We will get you next time 1000x strong!

Edited by Emperor Caboose

Nobody vote. Then when the night comes  one of you kill yourself then when day comes Pro town votes and the last mafian votes..... then Rng.

I think this should end with an Rng but whatever....

:evil: A fate you must abide. :evil:

Let us have our victory. Close in on our final target Mafians... Close in...

Meh, I tried to help but most of you were too ignorant to listen. Thanks to those of you who had enough sense, you gave us more of a chance at least.

Can we just start up 7.0? No point wasting any more time here considering that pro-town winning is impossible. Even if one of the mafians choose to betray the other, he next round the final mafian will have to assassinate Rue.

Can someone in the real pro-town PM please message me all participants? I'm curious to see who was included.