Mafia 6.0

Akali

LET US FINISH THIS.

Me and Delpen9 vote for Rue. She dies. Mafians win with 2 Mafians left. Protown sux bad yo. :troll:

Oh and TK actually requested that he be killed in this scene since he believed he would be helping Protown... I tried to tell him that he'd be doing more harm than good, but he didn't listen.

The Mafians just let it happen from then on. It is the thing that secures our win.

The game was rigged from the start....

False.

Yeah, game over. Mafia don't need to kill us all to win, they need only outnumber us. And they do, thanks to Mereel's suicide.

WHY would he do that?! We almost had this!

The reason is in my post above.

Edited by Hell Verruckt

Meh, I tried to help but most of you were too ignorant to listen. Thanks to those of you who had enough sense, you gave us more of a chance at least.

Can we just start up 7.0? No point wasting any more time here considering that pro-town winning is impossible. Even if one of the mafians choose to betray the other, he next round the final mafian will have to assassinate Rue.

Can someone in the real pro-town PM please message me all participants? I'm curious to see who was included. 

I believe Yang is saving the final scene for... the day of spooky, if you know what I mean.

Then it'll finally be over.

1 Because the Director convinced Pro town to kill the Medic and spare Ruff.

2 Because the 2 newcomers were not even active and so were made useless and then to counter that Mafia got one extra mafian.

Actually, no I didn't. That was Axilus Prime. I didn't ever even say to vote for p34nut.

Literally the only two people I 'swayed' the vote for was BZ1 and SC. I was right about one and wrong about the other. Looks like I was wrong this time as well, because Delpen9 and SelfDestruct appear to be the last remaining mafians.

If you look back into the protown PM, you'll see I actually suspected Delpen9, but SC talked me out of suspecting him. SC was actually cooperating with him.

Also, just so everyone is aware, the reason that the mafia have won this round is literally because Mereel committed suicide, and because of the late-game addition of another mafia member. If there were 4 instead of five, and if Mereel didn't off himself (srsly wtf), then protown could have won.

Actually, no I didn't. That was Axilus Prime. I didn't ever even say to vote for p34nut.

Literally the only two people I 'swayed' the vote for was BZ1 and SC. I was right about one and wrong about the other. Looks like I was wrong this time as well, because Delpen9 and SelfDestruct appear to be the last remaining mafians.

If you look back into the protown PM, you'll see I actually suspected Delpen9, but SC talked me out of suspecting him. SC was actually cooperating with him.

Also, just so everyone is aware, the reason that the mafia have won this round is literally because Mereel committed suicide, and because of the late-game addition of another mafia member. If there were 4 instead of five, and if Mereel didn't off himself (srsly wtf), then protown could have won.

Even if Mereel hadn't offed himself then there's the chance we would have won anyway.

1: There would have been Mereel, Rue, Delpen9, and Self Destruct left if Mereel hadn't committed suicide. Rue is completely inactive, so it's highly unlikely she would have come back to defend herself. So me and Del would have voted Mereel out, and killed Rue the next round: Mafians win.

If Rue DID come back, then there would be 2 votes for me or Del, and 2 votes for Mereel or Rue. RNG decides who lives with two paths becoming open. Here's the outcome of both of them:

2: RNG kills a Civvy (Mereel or Rue) leaving Self Destruct, and Delpen9 alive. Next scene a Civvy is killed. The Mafians win.

3: RNG kills a Mafian (Self Destruct or Delpen9) leaving Mereel, and Rue alive. Next scene a Civvy is killed, leaving a Civvy and Mafian left. They vote each other out. Maybe Mafia wins. Maybe Protown.

Nearly 3 out of 3 times the Mafians win by not counting Mereel's suicide.

Even if Mereel hadn't offed himself then there's the chance we would have won anyway.

1: There would have been Mereel, Rue, Delpen9, and Self Destruct left if Mereel hadn't committed suicide. Rue is completely inactive, so it's highly unlikely she would have come back to defend herself. So me and Del would have voted Mereel out, and killed Rue the next round: Mafians win.

If Rue DID come back, then there would be 2 votes for me or Del, and 2 votes for Mereel or Rue. RNG decides who lives with two paths becoming open. Here's the outcome of both of them:

2: RNG kills a Civvy (Mereel or Rue) leaving Self Destruct, and Delpen9 alive. Next scene a Civvy is killed. The Mafians win.

3: RNG kills a Mafian (Self Destruct or Delpen9) leaving Mereel, and Rue alive. Next scene a Civvy is killed, leaving a Civvy and Mafian left. They vote each other out. Maybe Mafia wins. Maybe Protown.

Nearly 3 out of 3 times the Mafians win by not counting Mereel's suicide.

Perhaps you misread.

then protown could have won.

Fine then.....

Point is if the newcomers who actually turned out to be inactive never asked to be in. Pro town would have won. :)

One less mafian.

Maybe. Maybe not. It would have been a different game then.

I think the Mafians - Protown ratio would have been the same: not from a technical math standpoint. More people = bigger crowd to hide in.

Intro scene/theme has already been written. Preparing the intro post with rules, roles, and sign-ups. ;)

Yang said he wants to end 6.0 on Halloween: October 31st. That's nearly 7 days away.

Maybe. Maybe not. It would have been a different game then.

I think the Mafians - Protown ratio would have been the same: not from a technical math standpoint. More people = bigger crowd to hide in.

Yang said he wants to end 6.0 on Halloween: October 31st. That's nearly 7 days away.

And we will pick up on the next game directly after. ;)

Yeah, that couldn't have been more obvious. Your insistence on his innocence nearly gave the game away for you. As I said though, SC was convinced you were innocent.

nah. I thought him being innocent was in my favor. It was only my job to keep myself from getting lynched before him, but the game became boring once he died. 

Fine then.....

Point is if the newcomers who actually turned out to be inactive never asked to be in. Pro town would have won. :)

One less mafian.

Actually you would've still lost because two rounds ago I believe there was two Mafians left