Mafia 6.0

Akali

^

But if the new comers had not come we would have won by now maybe....

or there would be one mafian right now left and we would have had one extra person still alive so we could defeat them. :)

You ignored what I said completely...

The newcomers added TWO civilians and ONE Mafia. Two rounds ago TWO MAFIANS were alive

^

^

No.... When the newcomers came you added an extra mafian. :)

We could have one left or none by now and Pro town could have won.

The chance that Protown OR Mafia winning is still the same as before. The difference is that without the Newcomers the game would have been shorter then.

The way you're egging it on sounds like Protown would have won if the Newcomers hadn't of come in, and that's not true. Mafia or Protown could've won either way.

(As far as I remember) When the newcomers came in there were 12 players including 3 mafians alive. 3 mafians to 9 protownians. When two newcomers joined, we then had 4 mafians and 10 protownians (because one of the protownians was chosen to be a mafian). 

Compare the ratios: 

1/3 & 2/5 - One is 33% while the other is 40%. 

However you want to interpret this is up to you. 

Edited by Hellpen9

^

^

Well I sorta am to be honest. Its just that we had these newcomers but all they caused we trouble. Now I don't hold it against Rue too much but Rue went so fast as Rue joined and only came back at the end. :)

So if Rue has been active this game could have been pro towns.

But Mereel committed suicide and that is the thing that bugs me the most. I have spoke to him about this and he said he did because no one believed him about him being Pro town. And so because no one believed him he wanted to make a point for the next mafia game that you should trust people.

But the problem with that is. Is that if he had not done that we could have won. But by him wanting to make a point by killing himself he lost the game to the mafians.

Edited by Emperor Caboose

The newcomers joining was the only reason the mafians won, because the mafians got another mafian; the newcomers wouldn't have made a drastic difference with the voting since double-lynchings were impossible. The extra mafians threw off the remaining protownians -- possibly saving Self Destruct's life -- making it possible for 2 mafians to secure victory with an added note that Rhuuntington would die anyways. Case in point, the extra mafian's area of influence made the mafia greater than the sum of its parts: synergy. 

Edited by Hellpen9

(As far as I remember) When the newcomers came in there were 12 players including 3 mafians alive. 3 mafians to 9 protownians. When two newcomers joined, we then had 4 mafians and 10 protownians (because one of the protownians was chosen to be a mafian). 

Compare the ratios: 

1/3 & 2/5 - One is 33% while the other is 40%. 

However you want to interpret this is up to you. 

The newcomers joining was the only reason the mafians won, because the mafians got another mafian; the newcomers wouldn't have made a drastic difference with the voting since double-lynchings were impossible. The extra mafians threw off the remaining protownians -- possibly saving Self Destruct's life -- making it possible for 2 mafians to secure victory with an added note that Rhuuntington would die anyways. Case in point, the extra mafian's area of influence made the mafia greater than the sum of its parts: synergy. 

You know what you do a good job at? Confusing the hell out of me.

I DON'T... I JUST... I JUST DON'T KNOW HOW TO SIMPLIFY THIS FURTHER. 

You know that the Newcomers came in before Scene 1 right? There were no dead players then.

There was 16 people in the game before the Newcomers came so it's 4 Mafians to 12 Protowns.

When they came it was 5 Mafians to 13 Protowns.

Your numbers are little wrong bruh. :troll:

You know that the Newcomers came in before Scene 1 right? There were no dead players then.

There was 16 people in the game before the Newcomers came so it's 4 Mafians to 12 Protowns.

When they came it was 5 Mafians to 13 Protowns.

Your numbers are little wrong bruh. :troll:

The percentages are still about the same. 

I vote Rue!

Oh wait. :(

Wait so since nights are 48 hours long this current night if already finished?

So the votes above are invalid because of that. Voting or not that is what the rules state.

You're just going to delay the inevitable. RNG kills one of us. 2/3 chance a Mafian dies, and Rue survives. Mafia execute her next round: Mafia wins.

Protown has lost. Mafians win 6.0

PS: Here's Delpen9 voting for Rue right after the scene was posted. She's as good as dead.

I vote Rue. I always win.
Edited by Hell Verruckt