Mafia 6.0

Akali

We didn't lose by inactivity, we lost by a combination of being outwitted...and Mereel's suicide. We would have tied or won if he hadn't done that, but certainly never lost.

Unfortunately that doesn't mean the Mafia's win doesn't count. It completely does. And I dislike that, but it just means we play better next time.

We didn't lose by inactivity, we lost by a combination of being outwitted...and Mereel's suicide. We would have tied or won if he hadn't done that, but certainly never lost.

Unfortunately that doesn't mean the Mafia's win doesn't count. It completely does. And I dislike that, but it just means we play better next time.

I was actually quite surprised you'd be trusting SD just because he was posting those "game so far" lists.

• Like 1

@Axilus Prime: Ledgend's got a point here, you were too gullible. SD easily won you over. You decided to get people voting against me, and I turned out innocent. At least Mereel actually tried to vote out the mafians at first with evidence, you just made random assumptions.

Do not treat any player differently just because they are making helpful lists, trust no one unless you have evidence. We're obviously grateful for those lists, thanks SD. ;)

• Like 3

@Axilus Prime: Ledgend's got a point here, you were too gullible. SD easily won you over. You decided to get people voting against me, and I turned out innocent. At least Mereel actually tried to vote out the mafians at first with evidence, you just made random assumptions.

Do not treat any player differently just because they are making helpful lists, trust no one unless you have evidence. We're obviously grateful for those lists, thanks SD. ;)

Another lesson learned, right?

Once again, apologies. It just seemed really counterproductive for a Mafian to do that. Though that was the perfect cover, obviously.

I knew that Selfie was a Mafian.

And also, there has to be a rule against Suicide, all it does is just cause problems for both Pro, and Anti teams. Well in a way kind of good for Anti, but still.

So you wait until now to say I was a Mafian? Don't you think that would've helped Protown before the game ended?

+ There was no rule against suicide this game because of how outlandish it is. Go ask Centurion or Bnus if the rule against it can be in 7.0.

I knew that Selfie was a Mafian.

And also, there has to be a rule against Suicide, all it does is just cause problems for both Pro, and Anti teams. Well in a way kind of good for Anti, but still.

There really shouldn't have to be a rule against it.

I mean, why on earth are people doing it in the first place? It's just pointless.

Another lesson learned, right?

Once again, apologies. It just seemed really counterproductive for a Mafian to do that. Though that was the perfect cover, obviously.

You tried thinking outside the box, which is always good. But those sneaky mafians love using 'reverse psychology' and messing around with your mind. The mafians can seem to be the most innocent of people at first, and SD was very convincing.

The best way to win is to always keep your guard up and trust no one unless there is good evidence, even if that means no voting. This way, no one will get any suspicion towards you and hunting down the enemy will be even easier. :)

You tried thinking outside the box, which is always good. But those sneaky mafians love using 'reverse psychology' and messing around with your mind. The mafians can seem to be the most innocent of people at first, and SD was very convincing.

The best way to win is to always keep your guard up and trust no one unless there is good evidence, even if that means no voting. This way, no one will get any suspicion towards you and hunting down the enemy will be even easier. :)

Well said. I will most certainly keep my guard up as you've said. Except for one thing. We do have to lynch someone. Better we take a risk than stand idle; the first option gives us a chance, the second gives us nothing. The Mafia always inch closer to their goal, so we have to gamble when we aren't sure.

• Like 1

Well said. I will most certainly keep my guard up as you've said. Except for one thing. We do have to lynch someone. Better we take a risk than stand idle; the first option gives us a chance, the second gives us nothing. The Mafia always inch closer to their goal, so we have to gamble when we aren't sure.

That is true, but put it this way: We have a 75%, maybe a 50% chance of voting out an innocent. If we do, then we are another innocent down and it'll be easier for the mafians to win. If you don't vote at all, you won't lose another innocent and you can wait for some good evidence to come up. Anyone who appears in the list again and again will most likely be a mafian. Always good to play it safe, but sometimes you just have to vote like you said. It all depends on the situation I guess.

Edited by Shinya Kogami