Mafia 6.0

Akali

As you can see he prefers being dead so he could help more (as in a dead civvy is immediately trustworthy). But like you said he could be using the same tactic as before. I think it's extremely cheesy though, and I don't think Ledgend would want to die that easy if he was Mafia. Everything is for a reason.

If Ledgend does get the brunt of the votes and is Mafia, then kudos to the guys who nabbed him.

Can we double lynch this game?

We cannot double lynch since that is why I added an extra 24 hours and removed the other two. If it's still a tie then I'l have to bring out the power of the second god (my power and the only reason I'm the second god is because Twam is the ultimate god)

My power is...

THE RANDOM NUMBER GENERATOR OF FATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :3

As a matter of fact, P34nut does (if you actually read I've said).

I asked N3wsnut some questions, and he did not reply to me at all. You can fill in the dots why he wouldn't.

Wait... what?

OK who are we voting for now?

N3wsnut and hunt

Okay, since there is only one confirmed Civilian (Mehs), I can be trusted. But I can't trust anybody else...which sucks. I shall try to find the truth some how. And Internet exploper here is stupid so I can't customize my post ;-;

Destruct, being saved by the Medic at all is still proof of innocence up until round 3 at the earliest. The Mafia would need to discover the medic, convince him/her of their innocence, then direct the Medic on who to save while targeting one of their own, in order to have someone who isn't innocent be saved.

I vote Peanut, for the reasons I outlined earlier.

Okay, since there is only one confirmed Civilian (Mehs), I can be trusted. But I can't trust anybody else...which sucks. I shall try to find the truth some how. And Internet exploper here is stupid so I can't customize my post ;-;

Your confirmation has been invalidated by the fact that a new mafian was added.

As a matter of fact, P34nut does (if you actually read I've said).

I asked N3wsnut some questions, and he did not reply to me at all. You can fill in the dots why he wouldn't.

Wait... what?

OK who are we voting for now?

What questions? You've asked none!!!

Or at least I haven't seen them yet, PM's come in very handy you know...

I can tell you, you have the wrong guy.

You'll see....

That just makes it obvious for next game.

Everything is suspicious, even Silence. 

No one is to be trusted. Everyone is Illuminati. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)  △   △ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

△

Edited by rrhuntington

What questions? You've asked none!!!

Or at least I haven't seen them yet, PM's come in very handy you know...

I can tell you, you have the wrong guy.

You'll see....

EDIT: Crap I could've sworn I did... but it was just a quote about Zeebs now that I go back. :ccc

I actually forgot about sending PMs for the longest time. I'm not even sure I could trust you. Maybe after the lynch I'll send you a PM.

You're not off the hook yet.

Edited by Self Destruct