Mafia 6.0

Akali

So...there goes Grif...

We have five civilians. Two Mafia. The game could still go either way. This means we'll need to weigh evidence better than we've been doing. Two wrong lynches and the Mafia win.

I believe our best bet is to execute Shinya Kogami next.

/ Self Destruct
TheSilverCenturion
Shinya Kogami
+ Dexter Grief

That is the third list. Destruct has been providing us with these lists, and so it is unlikely that he is Mafia. But on the off chance that he is, Shinya's death will reveal that fact.

That means it will be impossible to get two wrong lynches in a row.

• Like 2

So if Hexter Grief is innocent, that leaves:

/ Self Destruct

Shinya Kogami

From my scene that are potential mafian.

Which means that:

Scene 6 suspects:

/ Delpen9

/ Rue

/ Mereel

One of these three here, will result in being the last mafian.

So I was thinking of voting Delpen, you convinced me to vote Grif.

If I'm on the next suspect list, go ahead and vote me, you'll just be left with regrets. I'm seeing nothing but false assumptions. There is no possible way to get good enough evidence if I'm not a mafian. If I've done something to prove/show that I'm a mafian, then tell me. I'd like to see what anyone has against me. I wasn't in this 'Pro-Town PM', so there's no way anyone can think I'm a 'mole'.

I apologise Grif, but Mayh3m gave me a good enough reason to vote you. If you all look back in the thread, I was stuck between voting Delpen and Grif, I was only convinced by another innocent. I didn't make the call to get everyone voting Grif, I only supported it without knowing.

Delpen, you're a dead man next time you're on that list.

Edited by Shinya Kogami

I never said you were a mole. But this is literally the only way to ensure with total certainty that we catch a Mafian. One of you is, without doubt, Mafia. And pro-town's goal is not to win with minimal casualties, it is to win. Many pro-town have laid down their lives without hesitation, to that end.

So for what reason am I being suspected as a mafian? If there's good evidence of it, then fair enough, but it just seemed to come out of no where. I gave evidence above as to why I am not a mafian. False assumption won't get us anywhere. I voted Grif because there was evidence against him, good evidence. Unfortunately that evidence was false, and he was one of us. If there's evidence to prove that I am a mafian, then I deserve to be lynched. So far I haven't seen anything. I've only been trying to help focus on the mafians and narrow downs suspects. I have not done anything to prove myself a mafian.

So for what reason am I being suspected as a mafian? If there's good evidence of it, then fair enough, but it just seemed to come out of no where. I gave evidence above as to why I am not a mafian. False assumption won't get us anywhere. I voted Grif because there was evidence against him, good evidence. Unfortunately that evidence was false, and he was one of us. If there's evidence to prove that I am a mafian, then I deserve to be lynched. So far I haven't seen anything. I've only been trying to help focus on the mafians and narrow downs suspects. I have not done anything to prove myself a mafian.

This is the evidence:

Scene 3 Suspects:

/ Self Destruct

+ TheSilverCenturion

/ Shinya Kogami

+ Dexter Grief

There was no Mafian voted out that round, and no confirmed Mafians appeared there either. So either you, or me are one of the remaining Mafians: hell potentially BOTH of us could be Mafians, but my civvy way of life tells me that that's not true at all.

So if I die, and I'm Civvy, then the list would look like this:

Scene 3 Suspects:

+ Self Destruct

+ TheSilverCenturion

- Shinya Kogami

+ Dexter Grief

The same could be done vice-versa.

- Self Destruct

+ TheSilverCenturion

+ Shinya Kogami

+ Dexter Grief

This evidence can be proven completely wrong if Yang decides to come forward and say that there were NO Mafians that Lynch... but in regard to the amount of backlash he would get for doing that, it's highly unlikely that's the case. So like I said it's either you, or me, and then 1 final Mafian.

I've said this before, and I'll say it again: I'm not a Mafian. But I have no other way to prove that, so we'll just have to see what happens next round.

• Like 1

This is the evidence:

Scene 3 Suspects:

/ Self Destruct

+ TheSilverCenturion

/ Shinya Kogami

+ Dexter Grief

There was no Mafian voted out that round, and no confirmed Mafians appeared there either. So either you, or me are one of the remaining Mafians: hell potentially BOTH of us could be Mafians, but my civvy way of life tells me that that's not true at all.

So if I die, and I'm Civvy, then the list would look like this:

Scene 3 Suspects:

+ Self Destruct

+ TheSilverCenturion

- Shinya Kogami

+ Dexter Grief

The same could be done vice-versa.

- Self Destruct

+ TheSilverCenturion

+ Shinya Kogami

+ Dexter Grief

This evidence can be proven completely wrong if Yang decides to come forward and say that there were NO Mafians that Lynch... but in regard to the amount of backlash he would get for doing that, it's highly unlikely that's the case. So like I said it's either you, or me, and then 1 final Mafian.

I've said this before, and I'll say it again: I'm not a Mafian. But I have no other way to prove that, so we'll just have to see what happens next round.

I, for some reason, believe you are innocent. You gave no evidence to prove I am a mafian though.

But, the two newcomers came in meaning that either one of us could be a mafian. There is no evidence for, or against me or you in this post, so all that could be done is to wait for the next night scene. Is it tomorrow?

I, for some reason, believe you are innocent. You gave no evidence to prove I am a mafian though.

But, the two newcomers came in meaning that either one of us could be a mafian. There is no evidence for, or against me or you in this post, so all that could be done is to wait for the next night scene. Is it tomorrow?

The newcomers came in before Scene 1 was posted. The Scene Deductions are evidence. That's how we prove who could be Mafia. That's why I post the "Game So Far" things.

Ledgend lynched Grif yesterday at 6:09 PM (without posting a fleshed out Lynch scene), and I think we have to wait 48 hours between scenes, so yes around 6:09 PM tomorrow the new scene should be posted.

The newcomers came in before Scene 1 was posted. The Scene Deductions are evidence. That's how we prove who could be Mafia. That's why I post the "Game So Far" things.

Ledgend lynched Grif yesterday at 6:09 PM (without posting a fleshed out Lynch scene), and I think we have to wait 48 hours between scenes, so yes around 6:09 PM tomorrow the new scene should be posted.

Well that's not a very smart move, because if I die and I'm revealed innocent, then you are without a doubt a mafian.

Either that or Yang set up a scene without a mafian in the suspect list, which I highly doubt.

Well that's not a very smart move, because if I die and I'm revealed innocent, then you are without a doubt a mafian.

Either that or Yang set up a scene without a mafian in the suspect list, which I highly doubt.

It could go both ways, but we'll have to see which one of us dies first. I don't think you're Mafia, but it's the only lead I have right now.

It could go both ways, but we'll have to see which one of us dies first. I don't think you're Mafia, but it's the only lead I have right now.

The only lead? First, voting is optional. Second, there are 8 of us left in the game all together.

Neither of us may end up on the list anyway. We just have to wait and see.

Well what did I miss guys? The only thing I've seen is that Grif died but that's really it

By the way Derpen, yes. Another Mafian was added when the newcomers came so it could be anyone at this point O_O