Mafia 6.0

Akali

Since there's obviously some sort of zebra stigma in this discussion, I'm going to share my thoughts because I've interacted with a TON of you over the last few hours and I've got just about everyone's role determined.

1. Ledgend1221- He's the medic.

2. Butch Flowers- Mafia

3. Arachny- Civilian

4. BeckoningZebra1- Detective

5. Caboose the Ace- Mafia

6. Axilus Prime- Civilian

7. Blake Belladonna- Jailkeeper

8. Unease N3wsnut- Mafia

9. Delpen9- Civilian

10. The Director- Civilian

11. Self Destruct- Civilian

12. TheSilverCenturion- Civilian

13. rrhuntington- Civilian

14. Ruby Rose- Civilian

15. Bnus- Civilian

16. Yoshi1176- Civilian

17. Rue- Civilian

18. Mereel- Mafia

Some of these MAY not be right but I know 11 of them are. Now, hopefully we can wok together.

I know two of these aren't correct. I will reveal how I know later.

However, this list makes me strongly suspect you as mafia. Primarily because if you truly are the detective, then that means that you've painted a giant bulls-eye on your head, which means you will probably be the next victim of the mafia. Well, actually, they'll probably strike at the medic that you have revealed to them (assuming that the list is even close to accurate), pretty much guaranteeing their victory.

I believe this is a mafia con job, trying to get us to kill civilians. I say we lynch BeckoningZebra1 just to be safe. If it turns out he is the detective, then we know we can trust the list. If not, well then we can get a pretty good idea of who is mafia from the list.

• Like 1

Caboose the Ace - 1 (BeckoningZebra1)

BeckoningZebra1 - 3 (The Director, rrhuntington, Axilus Prime

Delpen9 - 0

Arachny - 1 (Self Destruct, who attempted to add another vote to Arachny as if he hadn't already voted)

Null - 2 (Yoshi and Caboose, though I'm not sure if this is an option this game)

Forgot to update the count. So, Yang, is Null an option this game? Last game it wasn't. 

I agree, Director...except one thing. If mods can view the PMs of others, then doing that is cheating. There is a rule system on the front post.

I propose a consequences system for cheating.

First Offense - Instadeath and exile from current game of Mafia. Speaking about anything you learned through said cheating is counted as a second offense, and is forbidden.

Second Offense - Instadeath and exile from all games of Mafia.

Now I'm not host, so I can't implement this myself. But, Yang, it's a suggestion.

Caboose the Ace - 1 (BeckoningZebra1)

BeckoningZebra1 - 3 (The Director, rrhuntington, Axilus Prime

Delpen9 - 0

Arachny - 1 (Self Destruct, who attempted to add another vote to Arachny as if he hadn't already voted)

Null - 2 (Yoshi and Caboose, though I'm not sure if this is an option this game)

Forgot to update the count. So, Yang, is Null an option this game? Last game it wasn't. 

I agree, Director...except one thing. If mods can view the PMs of others, then doing that is cheating. There is a rule system on the front post.

I propose a consequences system for cheating.

First Offense - Instadeath and exile from current game of Mafia. Speaking about anything you learned through said cheating is counted as a second offense, and is forbidden.

Second Offense - Instadeath and exile from all games of Mafia.

Now I'm not host, so I can't implement this myself. But, Yang, it's a suggestion.

Community Moderators cannot view PMs. Thanks for your vote of confidence though.

Community Moderators cannot view PMs. Thanks for your vote of confidence though.

I didn't mean it like that. I assumed that if you did that, it was out of ignorance of the rules, not willful disregard. Sorry if that was offensive.

My idea for the consequences system still stands. It wasn't created in response to any suspicion that you broke the rules, it was created while I sat idly thinking of various things.

I know two of these aren't correct. I will reveal how I know later.

However, this list makes me strongly suspect you as mafia. Primarily because if you truly are the detective, then that means that you've painted a giant bulls-eye on your head, which means you will probably be the next victim of the mafia. Well, actually, they'll probably strike at the medic that you have revealed to them (assuming that the list is even close to accurate), pretty much guaranteeing their victory.

I believe this is a mafia con job, trying to get us to kill civilians. I say we lynch BeckoningZebra1 just to be safe. If it turns out he is the detective, then we know we can trust the list. If not, well then we can get a pretty good idea of who is mafia from the list.

You do know that BZ1 could be diverting attention from everyone else to himself not because he's Mafian, but because 1 of the people on the Lynch List happens to be one of the special roles: so he could be attempting to spare them this round. He himself could either die and become trustworthy as a confirmed Civvy, or die as the Mafian. Either way you have to consider all the different variables.

No Mafian/Detective would be that stupid to sit there and paint a target on their head by calling themselves the Detective without a reason for it (like I stated above). If they have no motives they would immediately become mincemeat on the Lynch List, and that would get them killed and exposed (not to mention this is round 1: the most random round, and easiest one to exploit). It would be highly unstrategic to kill themselves off at the beginning.

I think what you people should see it as is BZ1 trying to save the other guys by getting himself killed in thier place. BUT he could be Mafian/Detective, and just completely ruined his chances of succeeding along with never being able to help protown with investigations again.

Edited by Self Destruct

You do know that BZ1 could be diverting attention from everyone else to himself not because he's Mafian, but because 1 of the people on the Lynch List happens to be one of the special roles: so he could be attempting to spare them this round. He himself could either die and become trustworthy as a confirmed Civvy, or die as the Mafian. Either way you have to consider all the different variables.

No Mafian/Detective would be that stupid to sit there and paint a target on their head by calling themselves the Detective without a reason for it (like I stated above). If they have no motives they would immediately become mincemeat on the Lynch List, and that would get them killed and exposed (not to mention this is round 1: the most random round, and easiest one to exploit). It would be highly unstrategic to kill themselves off at the beginning.

I think what you people should see it as is BZ1 trying to save the other guys by getting himself killed in thier place. BUT he could be Mafian/Detective, and just completely ruined his chances of succeeding along with never being able to help protown with investigations again.

That last part is more likely because... Well because it's BZ1. 

1. Ledgend1221- He's the medic.

You sound as if you're accusing him. Maybe you are stupid... 

You also seem to not defy the accusations of you being mafia.

If you die, which you probably will. We'll see if you're innocent or not. I personally hope you're pro-town, but at the current, I think you're mafia.

Add one vote for me against BZ1.

Here is the suspect poll as it stands right now

BeckoningZebra1 - 5

Null - 2

Caboose the Ace - 1

Still a few hours left so get your votes in before the voting is locked down.

Edited by Yang Xiao Long

The voting is now...

CLOSED!!

Do not edit your votes as they have been recorded down

3 - Caboose the Ace

5 - BeckoningZebra1

0 - Delpen9

0 - Arachny

2 - Null

Sorry Zeebs :( However there is still hope for you.

Well BZ. Sucks to suck.

Lol, just kidding. Sorry for your loss. If you aren't mafia, as I expect you aren't. I'll continue to vote Caboose next round in your honor. If you are mafia, well then...

Crap.

Edited by Arachny

So I have a question for you all.

Should I make a little scene with the person who has the highest votes getting arrested? I have a great plan for BZ1 but I don't know if I should make the effort in case you guys don't like it.

^
^

I would like to point out that the only reason I voted Bz was because he was trying to make me look like a mafian, plus I don't want the votes tied because no more double lynching. :(

I am pro town I have showed two pics of my pms and evidence of Mafia in a different pm name that 6.0...

so what have you done for Pro town?! :)

edit

I would say no, just get to the hanging but do whatever you want.

Edited by Caboose The Ace

All of you have the worst reasons to vote, but making votes is better than leaving it to the mafians. In these situations, it's best for the lynch-ee to incur 3-4/7th of aggregate votes. This keeps the mafians from voting in tandem (risk by association), and resolving to the vote majority. Since I'm on my phone, I'll have to check later to see if this is the case; if so, bravo.

The voting is now...

CLOSED!!

Do not edit your votes as they have been recorded down

3 - Caboose the Ace

5 - BeckoningZebra1

0 - Delpen9

0 - Arachny

2 - Null

Sorry Zeebs :( However there is still hope for you.

I have never felt this level of satisfaction at a lynching before. So awesome. Bye former-moderator-punchingbag

• Like 1

I have never felt this level of satisfaction at a lynching before. So awesome. Bye former-moderator-punchingbag

Poor Punchb.. I mean Zeebs

The decision has been made! The scene will take place tomorrow.

Is Zeebs still alive? Or is he going to die? Come back tomorrow ;)

3 mafians voted for BeckoningZebra, and either 1 or none voted another person. We can probably assume that those who voted null are innocent.  MoM Destruct based his vote off of activity, so by changing it to Caboose, we can gather that he's innocent. 

I can say this about Destruct because I'm familiar with hsi play-style. 

Fishy Spider is too sporadic, like a fish spider - meaning that I can't determine anything. 

Excuse my null statement... I'll wait till' after the lynching. 

TheDirector only wants every moderator to die, even Bnus. 

Edited by Delpen9