Guardians Beta??

Warlord0520

Hello, i went to gamestop and pre ordered the halo 5 MCC for xbox one and the guy gave me a receit but on the receit there is no code for the beta or for the bandana skull code. How exactly am i supposed to get the beta code? is it by email or?

The Beta is unlocked for everyone who owns The Master Chief Collection in December (I think).

Also you don't immediately get the Digital Codes. When you go back to GameStop to pick up the MCC in November, they will either give you the code on the receipt, or have a card inside the MCC.

• Like 2

The Beta is unlocked for everyone who owns The Master Chief Collection in December (I think).

Also you don't immediately get the Digital Codes. When you go back to GameStop to pick up the MCC in November, they will either give you the code on the receipt, or have a card inside the MCC.

That's right. I saw the video of it from last night. :)

The Halo 5: Guardians beta will be available to everyone who buys the Master Chief Collection (They did not say you had to pre-order, I think, to get the Beta.) It will start on December 29 and run for around three weeks. If I am wrong about the Beta then take note I don't have very good hearing.

If you pre-order from Gamestop you do get the Bandana skull, but that is only when you go there and pick it up. Either way, the code couldn't be redeemed as of yet due to the game not being on shelves yet. But I can assure you that when you pick it up, you'll get the codes.

As for the Halo 5: Guardians Multiplayer beta, I am unsure. They say it is included in the collection, so I'm guessing it's a free to everyone thing. The more feed back, the better. If you have any more questions, be sure to ask! :)