Mortal Kombat X Set for April 14, 2015 Launch!

The tenth installment in the Mortal Kombat franchise, Mortal Kombat X (or ten) now has a set launch date this April 2015, on the 14th!

Mortal Kombat fans are bound to be extremely excited for the newest installment in the Mortal Kombat franchise, Mortal Kombat X. If you are, then I'm happy to report that GameSpot.com has relayed the information that Mortal Kombat X has a confirmed release date! The game will launch on Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3, PS4, and PC on April 14th, 2014. If you pre-order it comes with the infamous four armed Shokan, Goro from previous MKX games. Pre-orders also include a poster of a spinal system of a character, teasing the new in-game mechanic that shows off inner bone and organ damage to opposing characters. Mortal Kombat however usually launches bundles some time after release with all DLC so if you don't pre-order fear not! The game was revealed back in the spring and has shown the return of fan favorites like Scorpion, Sub-Zero, and Raiden, as well as new characters.

post-26953-0-62836000-1409935116_thumb.jpg

Are you purchasing MKX on launch day, or are you waiting for a possible Komplete Edition? Let me know below! Thank you so much for reading!

This post has been promoted to an article
  • Like 5

Not that into fighters, unless they're free!!! 

3307b17a0a598d43cc1421e2e01d695309792567

Typical Dutch attitude I know.

Fighters usually result in button mashing to win. Yes you can be very precise with your combo's and such and be better, it's more like I usually resort to button mashing. :hrhr:

Even though I was first (suck it BZ1) Good one Eddy ;)

• Like 2

This is pretty amazing news, although I'm not sure whether I'll be allowed to get it, you know what with the games notoriously gory death animations lol :). Anywho, this was a great article EK, I'm definitely looking forward to this game even if I'm not allowed to get it, I will still enjoy watching YouTube videos of the game regardless :).