Assassin's Creed Americas collection

Connor Kenway

assassins_creed_americas.0.0_cinema_640.

Ubisoft has recently announced a new bundle similar to the Heritage Collection and the Ezio Trilogy except this time around it contains:

Assassin's Creed Liberation HD

Assassin's Creed III

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag

The bundle will be available on Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 if you live in the UK the bundle will be called Assassin's Creed Birth of a New World The American Saga. No price has been stated for this bundle as of yet, the bundle will be released October 3rd 2014 in the United Kingdom and October 28th for the U.S.

What do you think of this bundle are you interested in getting it? let me know below

• Like 3

Gotta say, Ubisoft has Terrible timing with this. Do you really expect someone to dish out $60 (or more) for those three games just before they release their next two blockbuster games? Unity and Rogue both release on Nov 11th, along with The Crew (another highly anticipated next gen game)....which is also a Ubisoft game. 

Just a mindless attempt at a money grab by Ubi. I'm not wasting my money when Halo MCC, AC Unity, AC Rogue, and The Crew ALL come out about two weeks later.

• Like 3

Absolutely agree with Mayh3m here. Terrible timing and one Xbox 360 and PS3? What? Ubisoft will definitely make money from this though no doubt, I mean these guys have been putting out Assassin's Creeds like every year somehow but to also agree with EK, not on current gen not getting my money. A good post though Mereel :thumbup: 

• Like 1