Just curios 343i

James Locke

You've probably heard this already, but just in case you haven't, WE are not the REAL 343i. We are a community fan forum of the same name.

To answer your question however, I will assume you are speaking of the xbox one version of Halo waypoint. Yes there will be, but under a new name. The Halo channel is what it will be called, and will probably be more intricate than it's predecessor waypoint. It will possibly (probably) be available as an app for phones as well.

If you are not talking about that, then please enlighten me on what you are speaking of. If you are and I answered your question, then tell me to shut the hell up. :) Welcome to the forums.

Edited by rrhuntington

This site will most likely not have an app for a long time (years most likely). Twam runs other forums as well, and in order to make an app for the site for phones or the Xbox, it will take multiple people with full access to the site's information and admin passwords. Considering all staff on the forum are not paid and selected volunteers, and don't work for the site for a living, an app is very much not in the future plans for the forum. 

Additionally, I find the forum works fine on the phones and device I have used, and the mobile version of the site works well for browsing everything but the shoutbox. If you want the full site, just use the full site button on the bottom of your mobile page.

• Like 1