Conspiracy theories in the forum....

Helix Amell

The Silver Centurion used to be TheSiberianHusky. GSD is a dog. BZ is a Zebra. The Director likes to Direct everything and screw people up (names in particular). Redstarrocket is Orange. Twam is Red. Here is the synopsis:

Twam is Satan. The Director is the Anti-Christ taking Direct Orders from Twam, and he has a three headed guard Dog/Zebra composed of GSD, TSC, and BZ. 3 is the Trinity. 3 means the Guard Dogs walk the earth separately as illuminati agents. 3 is also stands for the 666 in the devil's number. TK 666 is a Satanic supporter. This also confirms Half-life 3 as well. Caboose's name was also changed to "Servant" a few days ago. It is safe to assume the Director has made Caboose his slave even after returning his name. RSR is one half the colors of Halloween. He and all the banned members on the site get together October 31st, and commit dastardly crimes the likes of which you've never seen. After the sun rises, RSR retreats back into his cave. RSR is now a confirmed Vampire. All the banned members attempt to take him back down to hell as vengeance, but RSR is still too strong. Self Destruct changed his name to Hell Verrukt. This means that somewhere in the world (most likely Germany) an asylum will Self Destruct in response. It will then turn into a hellish asylum, with dead feasting on the scarred tissue of the inmates. 2spooky4u?

These are the agents of the Devil... Watch out for them.

This theory is 99% proven, with 1% proof. This scares me to death, but brace yourselves.

• Like 3

GSD is cerberus as portrayed by his hellish emoticon incarnate. Those who see it for what is can respond to the message; us ordinary members think it makes him cute, but the mods know it's a message. This message occurs when the SB becomes active, so we can assume that this is either 2 things: a two dimensional equivalent of a hamster wheel powering the website's infrastructure, or a syphon of the members' life energy. GSD's presence could be meant to spur the centrifugal force of the hypothetical hamster wheel; although, couldn't the mods do this more effectively?

Yes, so we know that GSD's fills an autonomous purpose. The supposition is that he's a syphon or a beacon, but how?  GSD's presence isn't due to a centrifugal power source, but a residual energy: our life source. Let's take this analogy for instance: You put coins into an arcade game - the coins pile on a platform - and those coins are emptied and replenished, only except, you don't have a chance of striking gold. The janitor, RSR, take their key of embezzlement, turns the key hole, and cleans out the cache. That is how they syphon our energy.

Back to phase one, we know that GSD appears once the SB calms down or the cache gets full. How can GSD take our coins while we're still giving them to him? Don't take your hands off your change yet - my theory hasn't faultered. GSD's multi-purposed. While he signals the janitorial process, he also create a rift in the time-space continuum through the interaction with the forum members. Of course, the process is painful, so his presence is short lived.

RSR is an interdimensional space ship that syphons our coins (drachmas) from us at that singular moment, so he's Hermes. RSR ride Zeus's lighning bolt, smiting those who commit treasonous acts against the forums; Zeus's Twam

Hades is Azaxx (Azaxx is a recluse/hermit), and Church is Poseidon. The other mods fill the other roles, and Drizzy is respectably, Athena. 

Twinreaper once spoke of an older power - a group of unappreciated members of lore - the lost 343I generation. Those are the titans, and Twinreaper is prometheus. Twinreaper sacrificed himself to educate and wisen the members, incurring a harsh fate by Twam and his subordinates.

Heed my words. INSURRECTION AGAINST THE MODS!!!!

Edited by Deadpen9

GSD is cerberus as portrayed by his hellish emoticon incarnate. Those who see it for what is can respond to the message; us ordinary members think it makes him cute, but the mods know it's a message. This message occurs when the SB becomes active, so we can assume that this is either 2 things: a two dimensional equivalent of a hamster wheel powering the website's infrastructure, or a syphon of the members' life energy. GSD's presence could be meant to spur the centrifugal force of the hypothetical hamster wheel; although, couldn't the mods do this more effectively?

Yes, so we know that GSD's fills an autonomous purpose. The supposition is that he's a syphon or a beacon, but how?  GSD's presence isn't due to a centrifugal power source, but a residual energy: our life source. Let's take this analogy for instance: You put coins into an arcade game - the coins pile on a platform - and those coins are emptied and replenished, only except, you don't have a chance of striking gold. The janitor, RSR, take their key of embezzlement, turns the key hole, and cleans out the cache. That is how they syphon our energy.

Back to phase one, we know that GSD appears once the SB calms down or the cache gets full. How can GSD take our coins while we're still giving them to him? Don't take your hands off your change yet - my theory hasn't faultered. GSD's multi-purposed. While he signals the janitorial process, he also create a rift in the time-space continuum through the interaction with the forum members. Of course, the process is painful, so his presence is short lived.

RSR is an interdimensional space ship that syphons our coins (drachmas) from us at that singular moment, so he's Hermes. RSR ride Zeus's lighning bolt, smiting those who commit treasonous acts against the forums; Zeus's Twam

Hades is Azaxx (Azaxx is a recluse/hermit), and Church is Poseidon. The other mods fill the other roles, and Drizzy is respectably, Athena. 

Twinreaper once spoke of an older power - a group of unappreciated members of lore - the lost 343I generation. Those are the titans, and Twinreaper is prometheus. Twinreaper sacrificed himself to educate and wisen the members, incurring a harsh fate by Twam and his subordinates.

Heed my words. INSURRECTION AGAINST THE MODS!!!!

I am Chronos. tbh

The Silver Centurion used to be TheSiberianHusky. GSD is a dog. BZ is a Zebra. The Director likes to Direct everything and screw people up (names in particular). Redstarrocket is Orange. Twam is Red. Here is the synopsis:

Twam is Satan. The Director is the Anti-Christ taking Direct Orders from Twam, and he has a three headed guard Dog/Zebra composed of GSD, TSC, and BZ. 3 is the Trinity. 3 means the Guard Dogs walk the earth separately as illuminati agents. 3 is also stands for the 666 in the devil's number. TK 666 is a Satanic supporter. This also confirms Half-life 3 as well. Caboose's name was also changed to "Servant" a few days ago. It is safe to assume the Director has made Caboose his slave even after returning his name. RSR is one half the colors of Halloween. He and all the banned members on the site get together October 31st, and commit dastardly crimes the likes of which you've never seen. After the sun rises, RSR retreats back into his cave. RSR is now a confirmed Vampire. All the banned members attempt to take him back down to hell as vengeance, but RSR is still too strong. Self Destruct changed his name to Hell Verrukt. This means that somewhere in the world (most likely Germany) an asylum will Self Destruct in response. It will then turn into a hellish asylum, with dead feasting on the scarred tissue of the inmates. 2spooky4u?

These are the agents of the Devil... Watch out for them.

This theory is 99% proven, with 1% proof. This scares me to death, but brace yourselves.

Both interesting theories. 

You all are missing some big details though.

LMAO I am Prometheus?  Granted yes, there were titans way back in the day, and I am but one of the lonely ones left here.  I would hardly say it was any sort of unappreciative, just our greatness being fully realized until now.  And yes I do seem to be a martyr for teaching people at great sacrifice to myself.  It's hard being me ;)

• Like 1