Idea for Mafia 7.0

Unease Peanut

With Mafia 6.0 being well on its way, I came up with an idea for the next one (if people want another one)

A Team Fortress 2 setting!

TF2_Group.jpg

The idea is that each class from Team Fortress 2 is a role.

Here's what I had in mind:

Known roles:

-Scout are the regular civies. Can vote to lych/BONK! someone of the suspect list during the day phase.

-Spies are the mafians. Can vote who to kill/backstab and who the killer is during the night phase.

-Medic is the Medic. During the day phase can übercharge someone to protect them from Spies in the night phase.

-Engineer is the Jailkeeper. While guarding the supect, that has been arrested, with his sentry guns he can choose to show compassion and release him/her

-Sniper is like the Sniper role from a couple of rounds back. He can choose to kill someone every 2 or more rounds (charging his rifle in the meantime). Pro-town and Anti-town alike.

-Pyro is the Detective. His flame thrower will not set his teammates on fire, but the Spies will get burned bums thus revealing their Tux and balaklava.

Now for the new roles:

-The Soldier will be able to pull the pin on a few frags upon death, killing Spies but not killing the Sniper.

-The Demoman can make use of his Ullapool Caber and charge a target of their choice, but killing himself in the process. "A sober man would throw it"

-The Heavy can make use of his lunchbox holding 1 or 2 sandviches that give him a health boost that will make him survive mafian assailants, sniper shots, Ullapool caber charges or Soldier frags wether they attack him or not.

Let me know what you think of this idea and post any ideas of your own below :D

• Like 2

That's a little too extreme there m8. It would be called Team Fortress then, not Mafia 7.0.

I have some ideas:

Mafian Special Roles:

Juggernaut: Takes 2 Lynches to kill. Downside is that his role is revealed the first time he's voted out.

Protown Roles:

Undercover Cop: His role is hidden until he gets lynched. When that happens he can choose someone who's not on the Lynch List he was on to be on the NEXT list. The Cop can choose to not do this though.

• Like 1

It would be more interesting if every got their own contingency ability such as the Jailkeeper and what-not. I believe that the game is unbalanced in favor of pro-town, as evidence by pro-town's 5 game flush of victories; yes, pro-town has already won Mafia 6.0 in my eyes. 

The object is to give everyone a unique ability without overcomplicating the game -- comprendo? 

Look Buddy... I'll be the Engineer...

I wouldn't mind newer roles implemented into the game. Makes it more tedious trying to guess who everyone is, and adds more variety than just the usual 3 or 4 roles.

Edited by The Ghost of rrhuntington

I want a bomber role that explodes and kills other players when they die.  

Well how about a third party like the Sniper coming back or something?

That would mix things up a little. :)

Did one of you two even read to OP at all?

• Like 1