halo 5

DIABLO 0166

Ok, so now in the HALO 5 commercial master chief was wearing cloak and stumbled upon a forerunner tomb or I don't what its called but anyway what I was saying is that the master chief, he was holding a chip that Cortana was in before she was killed by the didact. At the end of halo 4 the didact fell into the composer but he teleported himself and survived and punched master chief and cracked his visor as you can see on his helmet.

Ok, so now in the HALO 5 commercial master chief was wearing cloak and stumbled upon a forerunner tomb or I don't what its called but anyway what I was saying is that the master chief, he was holding a chip that Cortana was in before she was killed by the didact. At the end of halo 4 the didact fell into the composer but he teleported himself and survived and punched master chief and cracked his visor as you can see on his helmet.

Cortana's chip was destroyed in the console Chief put it in on the Didact's ship Mantle's Approach, so the one he has in Halo 5 is a different one.

At the end of Escalation "The next 72 Hours" or something, Chief went back to Infinity, and had his armor repaired. The one shown in the trailer, and box art is a different crack caused by something else (maybe even the Didact again, but it's not the same crack).

The first crack (after Halo 4, and during The Next 72 Hours) clearly showed a hole through the visor to Chief's eye, and was on his left side. The one shown in Halo 5 is on his right side, and is not entirely through the visor: it's just a crack in Halo 5.

Edited by Turkey Destruct