My Slightly Late One Year Anniversary Post! :D

Akali

Wow a year already... I guess it's time for story time fellow forumers, grab your cushions and sit in a circle because iiiiiiit's story time!

So just a little over one year ago, in a time period of just over a year ago I was in a party with Jack of Harts playing Halo: Reach together. He said that he had to leave because he was going to play with some friends, I wanted to play as well and so I said that I'll come, he said to me that I couldn't because I wasn't apart of the forums and that I needed to sign up to be apart of the event.

I was confused so I asked him what he meant, he then explained that he was apart of a forum and that they were doing a community event. I really wanted to play some Halo: Reach with a friend because I was playing it on my own for a while and so I agreed to sign up to the forums.

After I signed up I claimed the name of F1ZM the Amazing since that was my gamertag and it was easy for the people at the event to know who I was on the forums, during the event I had a great time, laughed a lot and the members utterly destroyed the staff ;) The staff sucked in the event :P and during the event I decided that this was the community that I wanted to be apart of.

Over the past year you have seen me go from F1ZM to Yang to DarkAngel then back to Yang and then SlenderYang for Shocktober. I'm now back as Yang

During my little over a year one the site I have done a fair bit of news, hosted event and attended more events than I can count, hosting Mafia 6.0, became trusted and was changed from a greenie to a purpley wurple, changed from a purpley wurple and became the master race of the silvery grey colour thing and have just enjoyed my time being here.

Overall I have spent 90 active days on the forums, met some pretty cool people, made quite a few friends and have just generally have had fun here.

Over the past year has been a blast for me and heres hoping for another great year  B)  :give_rose: 

Here is a list of people that I would like to thank for being great and supportive members, members who I consider really great friends and who have helped me out with getting to know the forums and with a few issues I've had.

Self Destruct - The funny artist who I want to murder and take all your art skills in your sleep ;)

Sparky - For being the spark that guided me through things and for being the manly guy with the girliest squeal I've ever heard :P

Jack of Harts - For introducing me to the forums, without you I don't think that I would have met such amazing people

Twinreaper - For being there for me and offering guidance when I needed it. By the way if I need a lawyer I'm going to PM you and fly you over to Britain

Austin - For being such a great digital art guy who has secretly made me better at image placing and other things on the computer to make me look like a good digital artist. The more you know

Bnus - For being helpful and friendly at the same time who I can always take the mick out of you rotten piece of bread ;)

Dog - For helping me start of doing news but not for me scavenging news for about 2-4 months

Edward Kenway - For being my partner in crime, my companion and side kick of news even though you're cyan so I guess that makes me robin and you batman

Cooliest - For being the cooliest one. I bow to your cooliestness :bow:

Dexter Grif - For being my wee little laggy leprechaun who gives me a pot of gold and a very laggy game

Unease P34nut - For being the second or third best halo player I've seen who loves to play spooky music if you're last man standing

The Dumb Marine - For being my pet weasel for all this time

Shinya Kogami - For being the new guy with me and rising up the ranks to dedicated with me

Silent Orbis - For being like a brother that I never had

Onsokomaru - For being the forum ninja and one of the greatest community event throwers EVER. Please come back :cray:

D-38 Boss - For being the funny staff member who accused me of abandoning them for Flappy Birds in that one Halo Wars Match

The mod team - This forums wouldn't be what it is today without you guys. WIth Azaxx forcing me to watch anime every second of the day, GSD being the dog that beats you over the fence, Church going rampant, BZ1 for standing on his front two legs and spinning around in a circle for however long he wants to, TSC for being Iron Man, TD for directing us all into shape, RSR for being the flying scotsman blasting off into outer space and Drizz doing what he does best... Something... You guys have done an outstanding job as being community and site moderators :yay: 

And last but not least...

Twam - Our overlord. Bow before thy mightiness of Twam! :bow:

There are so many people that I can put onto this list however these are the people that have stood out the most to me so I would like to give a huge thanks to these members above! :hugz:

Well that is all for now and may the next year hold even more good memories, amazing members, super fun events and a whole lot more.

:drinks: Cheers to 2k15 :drinks: 

Edited by Yang Xiao Long
  • Like 8

• 2 weeks later...

Well this is a bit late but thank you everyone :D

Hey, Happy One year Yang, I missed my 2 year but I definitely hope that I'm around for my third year. Anyway :cheers:!!!!!CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! :cheers:  :cheers: I HOPE THERE'LL BE ANOTHER YEAR OF EPICNESS FROM YOU! :cheers:

WRITE YOUR TWO YEAR NAO MISTER! ;)