Why was it stupid for them to kill me? 

BTW, once I get back in the mood to play this game, I'm coming after the mafians. No one can surpass me and my tactics. 

Well, I guess what Bnus said lol.

But three of the people on the first suspect list were still alive until they killed you, now it's between Grif and Caboose. So we know one of them is a mafian. If (when) Caboose dies, if he isn't a marian, it means Grif is. So you the mafians just screwed one of there own over. 

To Caboose or Dexter: How does that feel, knowing that even your own people want you dead?

Haha, okay maybe that's a little extreme, but still ^_^

But three of the people on the first suspect list were still alive until they killed you, now it's between Grif and Caboose. So we know one of them is a mafian. If (when) Caboose dies, if he isn't a marian, it means Grif is. So you the mafians just screwed one of there own over. 

To Caboose or Dexter: How does that feel, knowing that even your own people want you dead?

Or maybe both of them are and just got really unlucky with the RNG.

The scene will be up tomorrow or Saturday sorry for the delay! Mayh3m has been busy with staff stuff/MCC and me with school.

So Mayh3m got back to me

Expect the next scene by Saturday or tomorrow.

Also Caboose your vote is locked in. Time to face the lynching. 

Bad. Get Caboose deaded and you'll all see I'm a civie