Hmm, so you also don't understand.

I honestly thought the mafians would be more intelligent, looks like I over-estimated you all...

You could say that, but here's the problem. Mafia knows all. Your detective is next on our list.

So, I'm going to guess the Jailkeeper had a good reason for saving Dexter Grif. 

I actually have a strange feeling Grif might be innocent, and yes this feeling was before the Jailkeeper saved him. But we run on facts, not feelings, and the problem is Grif Is the only one with any baggage on him. It's also not very much baggage, but once again it's all we got.

You could say that, but here's the problem. Mafia knows all. Your detective is next on our list.

Prove that to me.

What? I am not even in contact with the mafians anymore, I deleted my pm after the second death due to incident that I will explain after the game is finished. :)

Isnt withholding info one of the things what killed Pro town in 6.0? you guys never learn do you?

Well the other option is no better. You would understand if you were in their position.

Detectives investigate every night

so by now they have investigated 3 people. 

I'm relaying info from the detective. You disagree, then tell them that they get enough investigations, although it isn't enough to win a game yet.

If the Detective discovered the Medic, just omit that part and give us the findings! We need to know who to lynch and who not to lynch.

3. Friggin. Names.

Grif's been removed from the list. There is no better time, and if we wait until it's too late we're all screwed. Pro-town will NEVER gain anything by withholding investigation info.

Where? Ummmm, some high up top-secret classified confidential FBI illuminati headquarters in NASA's underground facility...on Mars.

Have fun getting there. smile.png

Just go ahead and put this at the end of your post. :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll:

Dat Detective.

The scope of good reasons for withholding investigation data is extremely narrow, so I find it really hard to believe that a good reason actually came up. Even if it happened, it could only apply to ONE of the three investigations, and that one could just be omitted, name and all. The ones that ARE safe to speak on WILL help.

The scope of good reasons for withholding investigation data is extremely narrow, so I find it really hard to believe that a good reason actually came up. Even if it happened, it could only apply to ONE of the three investigations, and that one could just be omitted, name and all. The ones that ARE safe to speak on WILL help.

The Mafians of 6.0 killed people who were confirmed so the rest of Protown didn't know who to trust. They were immediate targets.

The Mafians of 6.0 killed people who were confirmed so the rest of Protown didn't know who to trust. They were immediate targets.

...You have a point.

I think I have an idea that can help everyone, and please both sides of this debate.

When a suspect list comes up, if the Detective has information on anyone on that list, THAT information should be relayed. If the Detective or Medic is on said list, simply label them as 'Civilian' so as not to give the Mafia any advantage, but to prevent their lynching. And on top of that, we know exactly who must die if a Mafian who has been investigated appears.

• Like 1

...You have a point.

I think I have an idea that can help everyone, and please both sides of this debate.

When a suspect list comes up, if the Detective has information on anyone on that list, THAT information should be relayed. If the Detective or Medic is on said list, simply label them as 'Civilian' so as not to give the Mafia any advantage, but to prevent their lynching. And on top of that, we know exactly who must die if a Mafian who has been investigated appears.

I guess I could live with that.

Caboose was one of them, clearly they're all not that intelligent.

Um... Dude... We've only managed to lynch one of them. The sniper got one, but right now there are four dead civilians, and we still have no idea who's civi and who's mafia. And now we're stuck not knowing who to vote for because the detective won't do his job and share his results. 

So obviously they aren't all that dumb.

Keep in mind it's very risky giving out info. I was detective once and reporting my findings was hard because 1: people don't trust you 2: if people know your detective the mafia will kill you. Give him time

People don't trust you? That's hilarious.

You're relaying your findings through a ghost! You always know when you can trust a ghost.

Also, no one needs to know who the detective is (save for the ONE person relaying findings) to know what he's found.

As per request from the Jailkeeper Dexter Grif has been removed from the suspect list.

New Suspect List

(its literally the same one with Grif removed thats all)

Unease P34nut

Sikslik7

Ruby Rose

Someone here has the sense!!! So the Mafian in Scene 1 is lynched and for some reason Im a Mafian?

+ Delpen9
- Caboose The Ace
+ Dexter Grif
+ Self Destruct
Simples. Also: JAILKEEPER CONTACT ME

Someone here has the sense!!! So the Mafian in Scene 1 is lynched and for some reason Im a Mafian?

+ Delpen9
- Caboose The Ace
+ Dexter Grif
+ Self Destruct
Simples. Also: JAILKEEPER CONTACT ME

you've appeared twice in a suspect list. rngesus might just be mean, or maybe you're mafian.

as somebody above said, you're the only one with baggage. not a lot of baggage, but still baggage.

@blake not good banter