You know that all of that is crap. If neutral town happened to be working with you then why did the Sniper kill one of you? And why would the Jailkeeper free me rather than the Mafian eh?

As I stated, the sniper couldn't change his target. The reasoning is incredibly stupid, but let's just say it's because of Bnus.

Um... Dude... We've only managed to lynch one of them. The sniper got one, but right now there are four dead civilians, and we still have no idea who's civi and who's mafia. And now we're stuck not knowing who to vote for because the detective won't do his job and share his results. 

So obviously they aren't all that dumb.

Keep in mind it's very risky giving out info. I was detective once and reporting my findings was hard because if people know your detective the mafia will kill you. Give him time

@blake not good banter

Top quality banter.

wurst bantr evr dewd

U w0t m8?

^

Then why are you free? From what I can see pretty much everyone in Pro town was against you.... :)

I'm pretty sure the Jailkeeper's a neutral role, so they do not need to necessarily be aiding us. Plus, we haven't 100% confirmed that Grif is a mafian, as I mentioned before it could all be a coincidence and he could be innocent.

Can someone get me a  current list of all the votes please? So far I have everyone voting Null, and one vote for P34nut?

Also scene will be posted Monday night. All roles please make sure your decisions are final by then  :thumbsup: