Announcement: One of the mafians has been tracked down, Sikslik7 is a mafian. I know this because earlier on the detective revealed to me that Ruby Rose is an innocent, and has now discovered that Dexter Grif is also an innocent. The other person in that list was P34nut, and we know for sure that he was innocent now.

Jesus....now I can stop trying to save my buttocks. Thank you Detective whoever you are

I vote Mereel

Announcement: One of the mafians has been tracked down, Sikslik7 is a mafian. I know this because earlier on the detective revealed to me that Ruby Rose is an innocent, and has now discovered that Dexter Grif is also an innocent. The other person in that list was P34nut, and we know for sure that he was innocent now.

Oh look, some damn Detective work! :eek:

He's right about me and Ruby being innocents. Why should I believe you over Blake?

Because my pms are clear, and have evidence to that fact. Not to mention that no evidence has come to prove either of your innocence other than this message from Blake. Until real evidence, and not just conjecture is put forth, I am as innocent as you are.

I demand to see that "evidence." For all we know, that detective is actually Mafia, and is feeding you the names of innocents.

Why would I give in false info? I know that it is the detective for sure.

It's about damn time we got something from the detective.

I told you I'll give in info when necessary. Problem is though, the detective is becoming a bigger target and the mafians know it.

Because my pms are clear, and have evidence to that fact. Not to mention that no evidence has come to prove either of your innocence other than this message from Blake. Until real evidence, and not just conjecture is put forth, I am as innocent as you are.

The thing is though, you know you are a mafian, and Grif and Ruby know that they are civvies. You will most likely continue to defend yourself, but it will all be pointless when you get lynched.

The thing is though, you know you are a mafian, and Grif and Ruby know that they are civvies. You will most likely continue to defend yourself, but it will all be pointless when you get lynched.

But I am a civvy. I would defend myself the same way as I would as a mafian. I have to prove my innocence and have not way to do it other than what has been presented. If you are in contact with the actual detective, prove it. 

But I am a civvy. I would defend myself the same way as I would as a mafian. I have to prove my innocence and have not way to do it other than what has been presented. If you are in contact with the actual detective, prove it. 

The Detective investigated Yoshi before he was killed. These investigations are legit.

Lol I pinned you as Mafia yesterday. Chop chop.

4 - TK666 (Cerulean, Ledgend1221, Dexter Grif)

1 - The Director (Mereel)

0 - SlenderYang

1 - rrhuntington (Sikslik7)

1 of these is Mafia. 1 of these is the Juggernaut.

rrhuntington

Mereel

The Director

Cerulean

Oh and Mereel, if you're a Civvy then you're doing an absolute horrible job of defending yourself.

Edited by Turkey Destruct

Lawl. Kill SikSlik. We don't need him anyways.

Lol I pinned you as Mafia yesterday. Chop chop.

Oh and Mereel, if you're a Civvy then you're doing an absolute horrible job of defending yourself.

I bet you he'll kill himself before the lynch scene. 

• Like 1

It saddens me to say that the game isn't going as best as it could be :-(

I've made quite a few mistakes on my part as a host, but at least I trolled Delpen.

Although no worries the game should be ending soon. 

It saddens me to say that the game isn't going as best as it could be :-(

I've made quite a few mistakes on my part as a host, but at least I trolled Delpen.

Although no worries the game should be ending soon. 

The bigger troll was that you didn't use RnG.