Right? .-. We've lynched more protown than there are dead mafians.

I don't know if Mereel is mafia or not, but I know I'm not mafia.

fc,550x550,black.u1.jpg

Havel... The NPC disguised as a boss... Not really saying much in Dark Souls since a level one skeleton is a boss...

Voting has ended and it is still a tie(I looked over the rules and looks like ties end up in another round of voting.)

Your choices are

-Mereel

-The Director

If there is another tie then RNG will decide the fate of the lynching

Voting ends in 48 Hours. All roles please PM me your targets. Next scene has been delayed till voting is over. 

HURRY UP AND KILL OFF EVERYONE ALREADY 

Nope. Vote The Director.

If Mereel is a Civvy then I bet he'll end up getting executed in a future round.

I'm fo real this time.

Vote The Director.

I optimis-promise

You aren't really a reliable ghost.

You seem to switch targets each day.

You aren't really a reliable ghost.

You seem to switch targets each day.

It's obviously a tough choice between Mereel and TD. It's hard to be reliable when you barely know who to vote for.

You Mafians were quick to vote out Mereel, so it's safe to say that TD is the better choice. If TD isn't Mafia then we'll know who to vote for next time.

With all this flip flopping from the ghosts, I can honestly say that I think they have no clue about anyone.

You have no idea.

Why not? I don't care what happens to them, I want Pro town to win to be honest.

I already told you all I was kicked out the pm, so why not explain?

You cannot just tell someone they are wrong and then not saying why they are wrong or what they are wrong about. :)

Better luck next time, mafian.

Why not? I don't care what happens to them, I want Pro town to win to be honest.

I already told you all I was kicked out the pm, so why not explain?

You cannot just tell someone they are wrong and then not saying why they are wrong or what they are wrong about. :)

He's wrong because I actually have ALLOT of clues about allot of people in this game.

PS: Is Mafia won by revealing all the information you've accumulated? No. You'll lose that way.