Nah, I had you pegged the moment you said the mafians may not be as stupid as we think.

Only reason I changed votes is because SD asked me to.

True. The response I received after saying that the mafians may not all be that intelligent seemed too defensive. I personally don't see any reason why an innocent would in any way defend the mafians like that.

The storm grew stronger as the night went on, pro-town were stunned at the revelation of the Juggernauts role. The mafians knew they could not let this be a setback for them. They still had work to do.

Mereel was in his home, listening as the storm grew louder. The wind whistled as it passed through the trees and every noise he heard kept him on edge. He began to doze off as the storm finally passed. There was a creek at the door that suddenly woke him up "WHO's THERE?!" he shouted. Nothing. There was silence... 

He reached over and lifted his now cold cup of tea... "Meh... whatever... it was bound to get cold eventually" he stated after taking a sip. He decided to quickly finish the rest and head to the kitchen to rid of his dishes. While he was washing his dishes, he began to feel light headed, his nose began to bleed, and his skin became cold to the touch... the desire to keep his hands under the hot water grew stronger... but it wouldn't help.

Mereel collapsed to the floor... drowning in his own blood.

"Careful, careful... you never know when someone might poison you" the mafian said in confidence as he slammed the squeaky door behind him.

Mereel - Civilian - Killed by Mafia

SUSPECT LIST:

Ruby Rose

Cerulean

Yang Xiao Long

rrhuntington

• Like 1

Heyo! Investigation mail!

Cerulean is Mafia, as foretold by the Detective.

You know the drill. Vote him out.

If what you're saying is right then Cerulean has my vote. Also if you are right then we've won this! :D

But the sniper is still at large...... :)

The Sniper is neutral so he doesn't matter

Ah what the Hell. Yang, how did you survive.

I'm the... I'm the Yang :3

...Yes, really. Sikslik and Cerulean were both caught by the Detective, and the Director is proven Mafia by his juggernaut-ness.

Pro-town knows exactly who to vote for. And I vote Cerulean.

I thought he was talking about Blake. We've known about those two for an eternity.

but Blake's dead? I haven't been keeping track.

Oh that's right... The Dminion nonsense confused me.

Edited by Henpen9

If what you're saying is right then Cerulean has my vote. Also if you are right then we've won this! :D

The Sniper is neutral so he doesn't matter

I'm the... I'm the Yang :3

It is right, he's a mafian.

The Sniper could side with the mafians if they want to.

I thought he was talking about Blake. We've known about those two for an eternity.

but Blake's dead? I haven't been keeping track.

Oh that's right... The Dminion nonsense confused me.

Don't associate me with the Dminions in any way, thank you.