Well, I guess I'll vote at random. 1/3 odds of getting a mafian, if the jailkeeper is correct.

So, Unease P34nut, Sikslik7, or Ruby Rose.

Round 1: Unease vs Sikslik -Heads Unease Tails Sikslik

Heads

Round 2: Unease vs Ruby -Heads Unease Tails Ruby

Heads

Alright, the quarter has spoken. My vote goes to Unease P34nut.

I think the detective is planning to card Grif, and through a mediator, Blake Belladonna, told the Jailkeeper to save Grif. The detective or Jailkeeper doesn't want to take chances and sacrifice potential protownians.

I have a good idea who the detective or jailkeeper is. 

Proof? Think about why Blake said, "The detective is working well and playing smartly."

C'mon people. 

Edited by Henpen9

I think the detective is planning to card Grif, and through a mediator, Turkey Destruct, told the Jailkeeper to save Grif. The detective or Jailkeeper doesn't want to take chances and sacrifice potential protownians.

I think it's Yang, personally.

Where? Ummmm, some high up top-secret classified confidential FBI illuminati headquarters in NASA's underground facility...on Mars.

Have fun getting there. :)

OH, AND IT'S SURROUNDED BY ALLIGATORS! 

Ledgend, I have my eye on you. The mafians haven't killed you yet, and you're the only voice of reason here. I'd think you'd be dead by now. 

I think the detective is planning to card Grif, and through a mediator, Blake Belladonna, told the Jailkeeper to save Grif. The detective or Jailkeeper doesn't want to take chances and sacrifice potential protownians.

Proof? Think about why Blake said, "The detective is working well and playing smartly."

C'mon people. 

How in a million years would this work? People can't vote for the obvious and most likely person to be mafian now, so we're just going to take a random guess and kill someone even when there's a chance that all mafians are removed from the list.

If that was their actual reasoning, they are fools and should be eaten.

How in a million years would this work? People can't vote for the obvious and most likely person to be mafian now, so we're just going to take a random guess and kill someone even when there's a chance that all mafians are removed from the list.

If that was their actual reasoning, they are fools and should be eaten.

Granted that Grif is a protownian, the potential of finding a mafian has been reduced from 1/3 to 1/2. The gain in odds takes precedence over a single life. If it's not an educated guess on the Detective's part, then they must KNOW what Grif is. 

Why do they conceal it?  

I'm sure it's better to not question his agenda. Giving the mafians a good idea on what the Detective is thinking right now would be bad, and trying to make the Detective play preferably wouldn't help. You should drop this issue and try to find out who the mafians are... unless... you... 

"but the detective isn't thinking" <--what you would've said.  

Delpen's never had much logic in these games, guys. Remember that.

People thought heliocentrism was illogical. Look at us now. 

• Like 1

Granted that Grif is a protownian, the potential of finding a mafian has been reduced from 1/3 to 1/2. The gain in odds takes precedence over a single life. If it's not an educated guess on the Detective's part, then they must KNOW what Grif is. 

Why do they conceal it?  

I'm sure it's better to not question his agenda. Giving the mafians a good idea on what the Detective is thinking right now would be bad, and trying to make the Detective play preferably wouldn't help. You should drop this issue and try to find out who the mafians are... unless... you... 

"but the detective isn't thinking" <--what you would've said.  

And if he was mafian, the jailkeeper saw the writing on the wall and decided to save Grif and work with the mafia. That could've switched it from a 1 in 4 chance of killing a mafian to 0.

I think it's a bloody good idea to question his agenda when it seems to me that his agenda makes him a useless dolt. The information he has would certainly help in finding the mafians.

• Like 1

And if he was mafian, the jailkeeper saw the writing on the wall and decided to save Grif and work with the mafia. That could've switched it from a 1 in 4 chance of killing a mafian to 0.

I think it's a bloody good idea to question his agenda when it seems to me that his agenda makes him a useless dolt. The information he has would certainly help in finding the mafians.

The Jailkeeper gets 1 use. 

He had to have a 'bloody good' reason to 'squander' it.   

You need to keep in mind that Blake, The Detective, and the Jailkeeper have come to the same conclusion. This is their discretion. 

You need to keep in mind that Blake, The Detective, and the Jailkeeper have come to the same conclusion. This is their discretion. 

Again, this is assuming that your theory on the Jailkeeper working with the detective is true.

Well, unless the mafia figured out who he was and promised not to kill him if he used it to get Grif out of being lynched. Or unless Grif is the jailkeeper.

The mafians probably killed me because I called them stupid.

And just so you know Self Destruct, I was an amazing detective, thank you very much.

"Recent games". You were Detective like 3-4 games ago.

If I was Detective then I'd immediately contact the Medic and any Ghost Civvy: NOT pick favorites with the Ghosts, and relay your findings only to that one person (which Blake is withholding).

Even the freaking Medic contacted me.

You're only serving to alienate the Protowns from each other.

The mafians probably killed me because I called them stupid.

In all honesty. We killed you because you're Delpen's friend and we thought you might like to join him in HFIL.

Now listen up you low life scrubs. Mafia may have lost me as one of their most important members. But fear not, my friends. The two of us dead mafia have been replaced.

That's right. Neutral is on our side. Unlike your lousy detective, we decided to investigate as well. We know who is who. The only reason why I'm dead is because Bnus decided to write the scene with my name, rather than changing it to the new target.

So don't think your victory is over yet. Mafia will have our vengeance, even without their juggernaut.

We're coming for you, and it's going to be ugly. So sit down, and buckle up. The train has arrived at it's destination.

In all honesty. We killed you because you're Delpen's friend and we thought you might like to join him in HFIL.

Now listen up you low life scrubs. Mafia may have lost me as one of their most important members. But fear not, my friends. The two of us dead mafia have been replaced.

That's right. Neutral is on our side. Unlike your lousy detective, we decided to investigate as well. We know who is who. The only reason why I'm dead is because Bnus decided to write the scene with my name, rather than changing it to the new target.

So don't think your victory is over yet. Mafia will have our vengeance, even without their juggernaut.

We're coming for you, and it's going to be ugly. So sit down, and buckle up. The train has arrived at it's destination.

You know that all of that is crap. If neutral town happened to be working with you then why did the Sniper kill one of you? And why would the Jailkeeper free me rather than the Mafian eh?

^

Did he not explain this? As I said earlier I am not part of the mafia pm anymore but I can figure out what happened.

The mafians recruited the sniper and told "it" to change targets, the Sniper tried to change but by then the scene had been posted, it was too late. :)