Cannot get campaign playlists to load

Tpz4sheezy

I have been trying to play some of the campaign playlists for instance halo 3s playlist wheels wheels and more wheels. I hit the start icon and it begins counting down and then it just takes me to a screen showing a pretty landscape and then it brings me back to the main menu thingy. Anyone else have this problem and if so did you fix it? Is this something 343 is working on? After waiting forever for it to download it would be nice if it worked.

We're not actually 343i we're just a fansite

However many people on here and around the internet are experiencing the same issues. Launch day server problems. Happens with every game sadly :( (hopefully not Halo 5)

I am sure 343i is actively working on fixing the issue. 

Just be patient and play some Single player campaign or Forge! Heck even check out the forums if you want! New members are always welcome. 

Thank you for calming my fears. I was worried something was wrong with my disc or worse my xbox. I am still kinda curious how many people are having the same issue. Thanks again BUNSx

Pretty much everybody is having the issue right now. We even had the issue while trying to stream using Twitch last night. 

They'll probably get it fixed pretty soon.