343 Had One Job and Failed

All my friends and I wanted was the original Halo 2 game, did not care about anything else

all 343 had to do was let us play the original thats it would of payed 60 dollars for that alone, we spent more hours in custom games in halo 2 than any other game. 

please some how give us original screen per seconds original graphics ...just give us original halo2 even if its just for custom games

You have original Halo 2. It's in the Master Chief Collection. The original MP is crammed in there ready to play at your leisure (though everyone seems to be experiencing server issues which I think won't last). We're talking original graphics here. The main difference is that the game is 1080p 60fps compared to the original being... however p 22-30fps or something.

I don't see a separate Halo 2 game for Xbox One happening. At least not any time soon.

If you're willing to pay 60$ for Halo 2 alone then I think you might as well get some extra content with the package: as in the rest of the stuff in the Master Chief Collection.

Edited by Turkey Destruct

dude this forum sucks, all the directors seem to think its the same game, but its not. the directors have no clue what the original halo 2 was like. this is not the same game. the glitches that were on the original dont work, the super jumps dont work, rocket sword lunging doesnt work, and honestly i dont even think these noob moderators know what those glitches are. honestly dude this site is a joke and the moderators delete anything that they dont like, which is completely wrong.

dude this forum sucks, all the directors seem to think its the same game, but its not. the directors have no clue what the original halo 2 was like. this is not the same game. the glitches that were on the original dont work, the super jumps dont work, rocket sword lunging doesnt work, and honestly i dont even think these noob moderators know what those glitches are. honestly dude this site is a joke and the moderators delete anything that they dont like, which is completely wrong.

They delete things which are offensive to the Community.

The original halo 2 is in there!

The only difference is the 60 fps that don't affect the actual gameplay in any way. Even the glitches still work for me.

The glitches work for me. The moderators delete vulgar topics and offensive posts.

The original halo 2 is in there!

The only difference is the 60 fps that don't affect the actual gameplay in any way. Even the glitches still work for me.

The glitches work for me. The moderators delete vulgar topics and offensive posts.

Do me a favor and get a capture of you doing some of the superbounces and upload it to youtube or something.

• Like 1

Well I'm going to be getting an Xbox One today with Halo: Master Chief Collection.

I think Halo 2 will be just fine for me and my clan.

By the way, I'm not trying to advertise my clan. But my clan's name is Project Freelancer. We are also known by the 501st Division and the 343 Spartans.

I'm the Director of Project Freelancer, one of my close friends is the Counselor, and currently we have Agent Florida and another Agent due for processing soon.

If you would like to join just let me know. However, may I remind you that we are a MILITARY-STYLE CLAN! Meaning that if you join, you have to set your clocks and your internal clock for military standard time.

You should be able to know what 1800 is or 0000 is! Or Zero Dark Thirty for crying out loud! And if your squad leader says to meet at 1645 you meet at 1630! 15 minutes prior to 15 minutes prior!

Also, you should at least try to do 100 pushups, 100 situps, 100 jumping jacks, and 100 squats one day and one day off in real-life just so you actually get fit and built up like the UNSC Spartans had to go through!

And last but not least.... I <3 343 for making this awesome collection of games. 

Do me a favor and get a capture of you doing some of the superbounces and upload it to youtube or something.

Halo

I don't know how to do those...

But here's someone who can

• Like 1

But all the glitches are still there.

This forum isn't 343Industries' official forum, that is Waypoint.

This site is soo much better than waypoint - the mods are way too strict there and the website design is just eww.