Just as I assmued the game wouldn't be as great as expected!

Robbie SWOLE

So many issues its unreal I really

Thought they had this one set to be awesome, the graphics are amazing the whole matchmaking system trash... Split teams when searching unfair teams , he's to find a game. I know you guys said your working on fixing it but the way this game is set up I honestly want to bring it back ... I'm a big fan of the halo but this one is just a drive to get away from it

Your problems are the servers and the servers of Mcc are having issues right now. :)

They are 343 top priority right now and are going to be fixed very soon hopefully.

Besides, it took Bf4 six months to get their servers fine.... ( So think of those guys when you say you have it bad )

First of all we are not 343, but a fan forum, head on over to halowaypoint if you want to be sure 343 reads your complaint and/or suggestions.

Second, the problems were also caused by the xbl services haviing problems. I have had a few matches yesterday (with some hickups) but most went well, no lag or host switching, but it could be more stable, at least they are aware of it.